Forums - Politics Discussion - Feminist Aborts Baby Because It Was A Boy

Normchacho said:
I support this, though only because I don't think someone like that should be having any kids...

I'll agree that if this story is real, she is deserving of the Darwin prize.

Around the Network
Materia-Blade said:
Normchacho said:
I support this, though only because I don't think someone like that should be having any kids...

I'll agree that if this story is real, she is deserving of the Darwin prize.

well noted.

Qermity said:

Wonder where the sperm came from, definitly not another female.

She must have convinced herself that it came from magical lesbian powers.

Ka-pi96 said:
BraLoD said:
Sadly how some people judge something bad and turn into something bad themselves as a result of this hate.
This woman doesn't deserves to have a kid, she has not a single clue of what a life means and she puts a gender opinion over it, damn, I better stop here before I get too much angry.

But someone should tell her without that gender sperm she can't have the female kid she want, so what's the difference? She accept the sperm but not the life of that gender? She accept it only to give birth to another of hers?
DAMN YOU BITCH, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? IT'S ONLY A FUCKING SINGLE Y OVER ANOTHER X IN ITS SEX CHROMOSOMES! YOU CHOOSE THAT SHIT Y NOT BEING ANOTHER X OVER YOUR SON LIFE! ITS FUCKING LIFE.

Geez, I'm stopping here...

Yep, really makes you wonder how she got pregnant in the first place.

And she will get again. And abort again if it's a male! Makes so much sense it hurts.

I'm speachless. I hate feminists with a passion, I hate feminists for what they stand for "women that want to become men" and this just further confirms my point.

We all know Sony domination is a real thing and there is nothing Microsoft or Nintendo can do about it....

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

This doesn't surprise me, if it is real (or not.) There are *some* feminists who wish to maintain a male population of 10% of the total population through strict enforcement and others who believe consensual sex is still rape because the act of penetration can't be consented to. So much for being pro-choice...

sc94597 said:

This doesn't surprise me, if it is real (or not.) There are *some* feminists who wish to maintain a male population of 10% of the total population through strict enforcement and others who believe consensual sex is still rape because the act of penetration can't be consented to. So much for being pro-choice...

Please tell me that's a joke?

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

This is not a human race i want to see/hear. She goes to hell, unforgiveable.

Steam ID: Quakecore89 / GOG: AMDFX89 / Xbox Live Tag: QUAKEcore89 / NS: SW-7937-5976-6855

Current PC: (Ryzen 5 5600X(placeholder)/32GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM/RTX 3060(placeholder)/Crucial 250GB SATA M.2+Corsair 1TB NVMe)

O_O Ummm.... That's enough politics for today. *Adds Politi-Block extension to Chrome*

Seriously, though, there's more to abortions than just the procedure itself. The doctor will calmly ask questions, and will analyze the mother's condition and reasons for her decision. I think that even if the doctor found out that it was because of gender-bias, they would still have to do it, but that wouldn't stop them from filing a report and strongly considering this woman for therapy/mental exam.

Ka-pi96 said:
sc94597 said:

Please tell me that's a joke?

https://witchwind.wordpress.com/2013/12/15/piv-is-always-rape-ok/