Forums - Politics Discussion - Feminist Aborts Baby Because It Was A Boy

estebxx said:
Mucha Gran Hija de Puta!.

you guys can guess what that means...

I can understand you perfectly

OT: Horrible news... She could have given the kid for adoption instead of aborting him... What a horrible spawn of satan she is.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
RCTjunkie said:
This cant be real. I don't believe this story.

This has been happening for years, in the 90's (I think) there was a case were a woman after giving birth to a son (she didn't believe in abortion) killed the child and said in court she didn't want to bring another rapist in to the world and got off with a suspended sentence.

Edit and no the women didn't get pregnant through rape before anyone asks.

I'm going to see if I can find anything but early 90's non USA stuff is hard.

estebxx said:
Mucha Gran Hija de Puta!.

you guys can guess what that means...

Our languages are too close to each other I can understand it very well

Is that a joke site like the onion?

I'm pro-choice but LOL @ the blaming the "patriarchy", what does the father have to say about this? If she's really that scared of men why doesn't she just stay single or date a woman?

It's probably best that she doesn't have kids

Around the Network

Wow, this is insane! She should be beaten until she can NEVER have another child! Doesn't deserve one when she aborts for NO logical reason. I mean if she was 16 and made a mistake and wasn't ready, or if this baby could have killed her (problems) I can understand, but aborting because its a boy instead of a girl? I hope this is just trolling and not real, otherwise I've lost all faith in 95% of humanity...

This is a misandrist claiming she's not one.

I'm 100% pro choice, but this is one of the worst reasons to abort a baby.

please be satire

Sickening *shakes head*

Imagine what it would be like being raised by a woman like that and you're male? Yikes. I hope that karma comes back hard on her.