By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Feminist Aborts Baby Because It Was A Boy

Wait-fifth month? Is it even legal to have an abortion that far into pregnancy...? O_O

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
sc94597 said:

In most states doctors are not required to give abortions. In fact, a lot of doctors who specialize in pregnancy choose not to. 

OK, but what about pregnancy clinics in general, and not doctors as individuals?

This is all kinds of messed up. While I do not agree at all with abortion, it's not what I'm angry about. It's her sick mentality of irrational hate towards men. A bad past is no excuse to destroy a children in the womb. Why didn't she took a chance to raise the kid properly, or give it for adoption? I'd prefer the latter a million times, because that poor kid would've gotten a monster for a mother. Hell, she shouldn't be called a mother.

Cheebee said:
Wait-fifth month? Is it even legal to have an abortion that far into pregnancy...? O_O

Depends on the location. I know in the US it varies from state to state, but the supreme court says abortion is okay until a baby is completely born, and even if the babysurvives the aborition he or she can still be killed in some instances. The UK, even known for being much more liberal, has surprisingly tighter restrictions on abortions.

Rafux said:
Is that a joke site like the onion?

UNILad is super popular in the UK, it's a viral-news focusing site yes, no it's not a false-info/satirical site.

Around the Network
Materia-Blade said:

That's not feminism, that's FEMISM. gee, such ignorance

feminism = believing both genders have the same rights

femism = man hating.

Feminism is believing in equality for women, suggesting women are of a lower social status than men.

I dunno but I don't think women are treated any less fairly by non-mysoginists than men.

There was a need for western feminism back when women couldn't vote, and when women couldn't really choose who they marry.
There is a need for feminism in developing countries, not western anymore, because men and women are equal from birth now.

Egalitarism (spelled wrong ah well) is what feminists should start preaching now.

Smh, I guess after millions upon millions of babies in the United States have been aborted, I guess it's no big deal for another. /s

That's quite messed up referring to an unborn child as the "curse" because of their sex. I'm pro-choice on the issue of abortion as a whole but sex-selective abortions on a personal moral standpoint I think is going too far.

theprof00 said:
PixelPerfect said:
So this is what feminism is devolving into. Yikes.

No this is just a psychopath, being branded as what feminism is devolving into.

Let me tell you about this one fashion designer who hated "ugly people"

Thank you. Feminism, like any other -ism, covers a broad spectrum of political, social, and cultural inclinations.

It's unfair to condemn an entire political movement because of a singular sociopath who happens to identify with the movement.

sc94597 said:

Oh god...

OT: I still think this is fake. I mean the chance of the baby turning out male is 50%. If she was so against having a male then she would have made sure that it turned out a girl. Taking a 50% risk then aborting seems too retarded.