By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - As of February 8, 2015, what are your favourite games of all time?

The Last of Us
Walking Dead - Telltale
Final Fantasy IX
Heavy Rain
God of War 3
Mass Effect 2
Final Fantasy XII (I know it may seem odd but i really enjoyed it)
Uncharted series
Demon's Souls
Folklore

Around the Network

Final Fantasy IV, Persona 4 Golden, To the Moon, Starcraft, The Secret of Monkey Island, Portal 2 and Disgaea: Hour of Darkness come immediately to mind.

Zelda Series:
The Minish Cap (currently playing)
A Link Between Worlds
Links Awakening

The story is just amazing. It's fun to explore and the music & atmosphere is great. Dungeons are quite fun.

Bayonetta Series:
Bayonetta
Bayonetta 2

Always fun in every chapter. Challenging when you want it to be challenging. Wide variety of moves/weapons. Story is wierd but it works and I love it. The gameplay is fluid and the world is awesome.

Smash Bros.
Smash U
Smash 3D

Very fun and simple fighter. It just doesn't get old somehow and it's competitive when you want it to be. Online is great and has a TON of content.

Kid Icarus:
3D Classics: Kid Icarus
Kid Icarus: Uprising

A lot of awesome characters and plot-twists. Story is just fantastic and dialogue is hilarious at times. Gameplay is good but can be improved. Online is very fun and quite addicting. Wide variety of weapons. Warehouses of content due to challenges in KI:U....

That is all. (not bothered to do 5th best lol)

iceboy151 said:
The Last of Us and The Last of Us Remastered.

Best story in gaming and a surprisingly good multiplayer.

I disagree, Bioshock Infinite has a better story. And a port shouldn't count as a second game.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

I'd advise taking a look in this thread for a more exhaustive look, but Xenoblade, San Andreas and A Crack in Time stand out.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

The Last of Us
Super Mario World
Super Mario Sunshine
Call of Duty: World at War/Black Ops/Black Ops 2
Pokemon Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire
New Super Mario Bros. DS/Wii

Mario Kart Double Dash!!!

Great thread OP!

Bioshock series: classic, timeless masterpieces that elevate the medium to a sophisticated art form. Best story arguably of any video game

Baldur's Gate 2: Fantastic and immense western RPG. There's nothing like it.

Planescape Torment: Probably the only challenger to Bioshock's powerful narrative.

Metal Gear Solid 3, my favourite game ever. Everything about it is great really, best gameplay in the MGS series (to date), the best story and it looks great.

Super Metroid, masterfully designed, hella fun to speedrun, just plain awesome overall.

Dark Souls, challenging but very very addicting, the lore is also pretty awesome.

Castlevania SOTN, it's like Castlevania and Super Metroid had a baby, that speaks for itself I think.

Xenoblade Chronicles

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Half-Life 2

Super Metroid

Fire Emblem Awakening

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

- Grand Theft Auto; Vice City, San Andreas, IV, V
- Red Dead Redemption
- The Last of Us
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Far Cry 3
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Need for Speed: Underground

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma