By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - As of February 8, 2015, what are your favourite games of all time?

added uncharted DF and 2, dead nation, outlast, spec ops the line, COD BO and tlou since 2005

along with those the others are

MGS1
MGS3
RE1 2 and 4
NFS MW 2005
GTA SA
super double dragon
max payne

Play Me

Around the Network

EverQuest

I put 12 years of my life into the first EverQuest game, and regret none of it...met the best people I will ever meet in that game, lifelong friends.

Little Big Planet Series

CREATION....FUN....CREATIVE FUN....FUN CREATING...FUN! 

Final Fantasy...uhhh many of them

I love me some FF

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

I'm going wait until February 9th before making my decision.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Leadified said:
Metal Gear Solid 3, my favourite game ever. Everything about it is great really, best gameplay in the MGS series (to date), the best story and it looks great.

Super Metroid, masterfully designed, hella fun to speedrun, just plain awesome overall.

Dark Souls, challenging but very very addicting, the lore is also pretty awesome.

Castlevania SOTN, it's like Castlevania and Super Metroid had a baby, that speaks for itself I think.

All yes!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!