By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - As of February 8, 2015, what are your favourite games of all time?

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
The Last of Us
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Super Mario World
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Mafia

These are the ones I love the most and I hold them dearly in my heart.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy IX: Had charm, diverse and interesting characters, beautiful world, awesome battle system and loads of content.

Fallout New Vegas: Cool retro futuristic style, loads of weapons to use, leveling system was rewarding but not unbalancing, multiple paths to take and best expansion packs for a game ever.

Zelda Windwaker: Beautiful art style that has aged well, interesting puzzle and combat system, changed up the traditional Zelda storyline and had loads of side quest.

Dragon Age Origins: Epic story to in an epic way, combat system was very strategic and every move counted, characters were memorable and choices mattered.

Persona 4 Golden: Bright and colorful art style, characters were unique and believable, combat was fun, unique leveling system and story was interesting and influenced by player character.

The Last of Us: Believable characters, emotionally impacting, beautiful graphics/art design, combat was tense and required thought, multi player was surprising fun and the ending was bitter sweet perfection.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Silent Hill 2: Oh my god this game is absolutely glorious. BGE, GOTY any year, etc... Play it.

Final Fantasy VI/VII/X: Well, it's Final Fantasy

The Last Of Us: I've just never seen a game with such a strong story and strong characters. Never. And I love narrative games. This game is simply legendary.

Halo 2: Because holy hell it's epic. And the graphics at the time, my god...

Mass Effect: I love Sci-Fi, and I love Bioware. Of course I love these games.

Dragon Age Origins: Remember when I said I loved Bioware ?

Asura's Wrath: I know, I know... This one is a guilty pleasure. I was just SO into the game at one point, it was just great. I loved it.

Pokémon Gold/Silver: The first Pokémon games I owned. The very first games I owned actually.

There are a lot of other games that I love, but these are my absolute favourite.

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

My top five are

Alice: Madness Returns

Resident Evil 4

Skyward Sword

Silent Hill 2

The Last of Us

Delicious, delicious games.

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Mario Kart Double Dash, Pokémon Silver, Metal Gear Solid, SSX3, Tony Hawk Pro Skaters 3, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Land 2, Zelda: A Link between Worlds

Around the Network

-Super Mario 64 (N64)
-Unreal Tournament (PC)
-Super Smash Bros Melee (GC)
-Metroid Prime (GC)
-Metal Gear Solid (PS)
-Resident Evil 4 (GC/Wii)
-Demon's Souls / Dark Souls (on par) (PS3 / X360)
-Super Metroid (SNES)
-Gran Turismo 3 A-spec (PS2)
-Soulcalibur (DC)

My Top 5:
1. Wind Waker
2. Twilight Princess
3. Smash Bros. Brawl
4. Ocarina of Time
5. Uncharted 2

Final Fantasy X!!!

My top 10:
10.Metal Gear Solid 2