By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Driving me nuts!!!

Maybethe problem is your internet connection.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Maybe you downloaded a new program or software recently that is effecting the playback? Think back to around when it started.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

yum123 said:
shinrainc said:
Have you cleared your browser cache?

Yes many times, also gave 100s of GB free on the hard drive do thats not the problem. Hsvnt tried another browser but don't want to I want to use chrome and shouldn't have to use another one. This is so annoying and weird. It can't be flash player can it? 

That was my first thought ... flash player.  I don't often run Chrome (more a firefox guy) but Ive had to update my flash player plugins twice in the last two weeks due to "security vulnerabilities". If i remember right, one of those two times I actually had to do it twice since I still had my browser open while updating flash.  I've noticed too that a couple of vids in peoples sigs or posts today show no thumbnail and only some warning ... took a quick look but can't find them at the moment.

Restore your computer to a previous state. Go back before your video playing got messed up. That should fix it if it is your computer that is acting up.

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
clear your flash cache here.

Around the Network

Try to download and install Glary Utilities. Then, click the "one-click maintenance" thing then fix it then boom.

This cleans your hard drive by deleting unnecessary files. This also clears the cache of your browser :)

Click Here To Check Out My YT Channel!

Youtube no longer uses flash as of like 2 weeks ago. It primarily uses HTML5 video now. You might try and see if you've got HTML5 video turned off.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Have you tried switching it off and on again?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Relatively easy fix, uninstall everything adobe on your PC, restart, re-install flash