By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii U will never beat PS Vita! (real sales)

Vita shipments should be around 3.25M for 2014 and are a minimum of 600k undertracked here in VGChartz
(Link: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=197740&page=1# nanzano explains everything very good). Let's say Vita sold 3M in 2014. Wii U did in 2014 3.66M and sold 660k more than Vita. Wii U is at 8.83M and Vita
 at 10.3M Global in the end of 2014! This is a fact!!! The gap was 660k between both in 2014, let's say the gap will be also 660k in 2015 (even if this is impossible in my eyes, 2014 was the peak year of the Wii U and Vita will have a very big 2015 in my eyes), Wii U still won't be ahead of the Vita. Even if the Gap will be 660k in 2016 the Wii U won't beat the Vita!!! So you see even with the 2014 Gap (which was definitely the biggest Gap between Wii U and Vita in their lifes) Wii U has no chance to beat the Vita. The Gap will probably be minor in 2015 so I see no chance for Wii U to beat the Vita!

What do you think? 

Around the Network

The WiiU will sell more units!

Jonathan

Who care both are failures -_-
And I wanted to love them both oh so much... well at least Vita had P4G, still waiting for my totally made the purchase worth it game on WiiU

Dr.Vita said:

Vita shipments should be around 3.25M for 2014 and are a minimum of 600k undertracked here in VGChartz
(Link: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=197740&page=1# nanzano explains everything very good). Let's say Vita sold 3M in 2014. Wii U did in 2014 3.66M and sold 660k more than Vita. Wii U is at 8.83M and Vita
 at 10.3M Global in the end of 2014! This is a fact!!! The gap was 660k between both in 2014, let's say the gap will be also 660k in 2015 (even if this is impossible in my eyes, 2014 was the peak year of the Wii U and Vita will have a very big 2015 in my eyes), Wii U still won't be ahead of the Vita. Even if the Gap will be 660k in 2016 the Wii U won't beat the Vita!!! So you see even with the 2014 Gap (which was definitely the biggest Gap between Wii U and Vita in their lifes) Wii U has no chance to beat the Vita. The Gap will probably be minor in 2015 so I see no chance for Wii U to beat the Vita!

What do you think? 

lol.... "Let's say" and then "This is a fact!!!". We have no idea how many units wiiU or vita sold precisely, so nothing about this thread and nanzano's thread is factual. It's all pure speculation. Moving on...

Edit: You can't honnestly think that Vita will go up in 2015. It's basically in a coma in NA. It's barely alive in Europe. And it's trending downwards in Japan by a lot. It's going to decline another 30-40% YoY this year meaning it's probably going to barely sell 1.5-1.8m. I can't speak for wiiU yet because we still don't know this month's NPD and Europe numbers. But my bet for wiiU is that it's going to be flat-barely up due to a regular pace of first party software. But we'll see.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

benji232 said:
Dr.Vita said:

What do you think? 

lol.... "Let's say" and then "This is a fact!!!". We have no idea how many units wiiU or vita sold precisely, so nothing about this thread and nanzano's thread is factual. It's all pure speculation. Moving on...

Yea.. amen for this comment

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

I don't know how credible this thread or its "facts" actually are, as your name is Dr. Vita...

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Edit: Interesting. I had no idea.

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

As far as sales go it looks like Vita is loosing more momentum as Wii U. Especially in its most important market. So even if the difference is bigger, Wii U will 'beat' Vita at some point. Doesn't matter though, Vitas opponent is 3DS and Wii U stands against One and 3DS.

It's hard to take seriously when your avatar is Kratos and name is Dr Vita, needless to say I'd think the Wii U will outsell the Vita given that it's actually getting first parties and just that bit more attention from Nintendo while Sony has hardly any 1st parties on there and the system releis only on games that other platforms already have or weaker versions, sure Wii U can get weaker 3rd party games but at least they have more first party games.

~ Mod edit ~

This user was moderated by TruckOSaurus

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Why do you think vita is gonna have a big year? Whats it got coming this year that will make it top 2014 in your opinion?

hoggin' all the action, I see...

Dr.Vita said:

2014 was the peak year of the Wii U and Vita will have a very big 2015 in my eyes

Vita will have big 2015 without Sony games and YouTube app!?

And 2014 was pick for Wii U!?

Just, no.