By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS Sales 2014 vs 2015 - Week by Week

PEEPer0nni said:
Is there such a topic for 2013-2014?

I make a thread 2013 VS 2015 if you want.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=201301&page=1

Around the Network

Updated! 3DS has now crossed the 52m mark!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Another 3DS undertracked for NPD... love it! <3

Keep up the good work my friend

NNID : ShenlongDK
PSN : DarkLong213

Updated with new numbers! Down a bit, but it's due to this week last year being the biggest week for the 3DS (outside of the holiday period) until the launch of Super Smash Bros.

Around the Network

People that think 3DS is down YOY...
3DS is UNDERTRACKED.
3DS have sold in 5 week 265,000 in March NPD. Fact...
VGChartz have 3DS at 200,000 in 4 week in the US, and under 45,000 last week... so, what is happen next week?
+50% boost and 3DS at +70,000 in Nord America?

3DS is STILL UP YOY.

3DS is holding up pretty nicely so far! Do we know ANY of the releases that's coming later this year? I think 2014 might outsell 2015 if Nintendo doesn't release something big(ish). We got SSB last year after all

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
3DS is holding up pretty nicely so far! Do we know ANY of the releases that's coming later this year? I think 2014 might outsell 2015 if Nintendo doesn't release something big(ish). We got SSB last year after all

We have barely any info on upcoming 3DS games this year, tomorrow is the investor meeting so maybe we will get some news there or at E3 which is about a month away. They definitely need something big for the fall.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Updated. Nintendo has to do something fast, because the 3DS is looking to be down YoY.

Looking back at these posts people were extremely optimistic. The 3DS never had a chance at being up YoY. Optimism kills.

Also, great thread, Skullwalker. I can't believe this is the first time I'm seeing it.