By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS Sales 2014 vs 2015 - Week by Week

MikeRox said:
zorg1000 said:

Not really, go look at the list of DSiWare games for DSi/DSi XL that werent on the original DS or DS Lite, it would be the exact same situation.

all 10 of them? If Unity gained traction, it really would add a big difference in lineups. It was a tongue in cheek comment though.

More like 200......I have a hard time posting links on my phone, just Google DSiWare and look at the Wikipedia list.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

A cumulative difference of +400K 4 months in is really really good, despite the -'s at the start.

Steam in Eu and recently released XC 3D should keep the +'s going! :D.
Then we need more games....

WhiteEaglePL said:
A cumulative difference of +400K 4 months in is really really good, despite the -'s at the start.

Youkai Watch Busters in July.

WhiteEaglePL said:

STEAM? nope.

Xeno? yeah, but not a miracle.

Hope in a Pokémon only New 3DS!

(P.S: +400,000 in 2 month and 2 week, not 4 month...)

Ryng_Tolu said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

STEAM? nope.

Xeno? yeah, but not a miracle.

(P.S: +400,000 in 2 month and 2 week, not 4 month...)

That will piss off more people than it will sell you consoles. You'd have to be crazy to buy a new handheld just to play a slightly different Pokémon (assuming you're talking about Pokémon Z). If you're talking about a new generation then it's better to wait for their next HH... One that comes out a year after launch or something. Instead of 2 years.  

Around the Network
Ryng_Tolu said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

Never going to happen...

Unless its 2 versions and 1 is N3DS exclusive.

tbone51 said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

Never going to happen...

One with 60 fps instead of the usual 15fps in battle mode. >_<

Pokémon needs a speed up button for the singleplayer lol. 

Samus Aran said:
tbone51 said:

Never going to happen...

I made a thread awhile back, i think its the smartest decision nintendo could make (well Game Freak). Since XY2/Z will be in pairs, why not make 1 exclusive to N3DS with much enhanced performances?

I mean it would be a system seller, wouldn't exclude 3ds owners, etc.,. Win/Win for everybody, well except for those that dont want a n3ds and surperior pokemon lmao

tbone51 said:
Samus Aran said:

I made a thread awhile back, i think its the smartest decision nintendo could make (well Game Freak). Since XY2/Z will be in pairs, why not make 1 exclusive to N3DS with much enhanced performances?

I mean it would be a system seller, wouldn't exclude 3ds owners, etc.,. Win/Win for everybody, well except for those that dont want a n3ds and surperior pokemon lmao

Wouldn't be a bad idea, I agree. Could still piss a lot of people off though.

Samus Aran said:
tbone51 said:

Wouldn't be a bad idea, I agree. Could still piss a lot of people off though.

I think we just have to accept that no matter what Nintendo does, somebody is going to be pissed.

Make it New 3DS exclusive, people will complain that they can't play it on their older hardware.

Make it available for both, people will complain that they aren't taking advantage of New 3DS full potential.

Make 2 versions, one for all models, one for New 3DS, people will complain that the version they want isn't on their device.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.