By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Where is the outcry with BF:Hardline resolution?

DonFerrari said:
IFireflyl said:
DonFerrari said:
Well maybe nobody cares much about this game. And since ps4 is above x1 Sony fans won't bitch much and ms fans preffer to avoid putting the Light source over the subject.

Anyway more important is that they at least deliver a working game.

I suppose that depends on your definition of "working game". Battlefield 4 had a bug that crashed my Xbox 360 for months when it first came out. It would randomly happen, and I would have to physically turn off my 360 and turn it back on. Apparently this happened across all platforms. This wasn't fixed until well after I stopped playing it. I did not consider that to be a "working game".

I agree with you. I was just saying that thinking about BF4 shitty situation it is better that they at least deliver a working game... But it just seems like it's hard to do nowadays.

Ah. I'm smelling what you're stepping in now, lol. I thought you were saying BF4 was a "working game" right off the bat. Now that I know what you're saying, I +1 your comment sir.

Around the Network

What do you expect? You get what you pay for. PS4/XBONE are low/mid-tier systems that will not play all modern games at 1080p 60fps. 1600 x 900 isn't that horrible of a resolution though, depending on your television size. Heck, even 720p isn't that bad considering the price of the Xbone.

IFireflyl said:
DonFerrari said:
IFireflyl said:

I suppose that depends on your definition of "working game". Battlefield 4 had a bug that crashed my Xbox 360 for months when it first came out. It would randomly happen, and I would have to physically turn off my 360 and turn it back on. Apparently this happened across all platforms. This wasn't fixed until well after I stopped playing it. I did not consider that to be a "working game".

I agree with you. I was just saying that thinking about BF4 shitty situation it is better that they at least deliver a working game... But it just seems like it's hard to do nowadays.

Ah. I'm smelling what you're stepping in now, lol. I thought you were saying BF4 was a "working game" right off the bat. Now that I know what you're saying, I +1 your comment sir.

I aint crazy enough to say BF4 was a working game, didn't it took like 6 months to work reasonably?

But if 1080p60fps bugged to hell or 1080p30fps 

/900p60fps without big bugs were the options to choose I would pick 1080p30fps (don't care much about fps, but would accept 900p60fps as well)... But companies push releases to meet deadlines and customer accept it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Teeqoz said:
So when people finally stop this we're gonna ask why?

Pretty much

Kinda nice to not hear people bitch about resolution this gen for once

Because it's a beta? Stop trying to fluctuate more negativity.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3