By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Where is the outcry with BF:Hardline resolution?

Isn't good that people aren't complaining. Also, you have to give a fuck about the game and after BF4 I don't think any expects much from the series.

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:
I don't know about other ppl, but for me its that I just don't care about EA and what they do or don't do anymore. My expectations of them are so low that even if they made a PS4/XB1 game run at 480p it wouldn't faze me.

I feel the exact same way about ubisoft. as it stands, they aren't going to be getting my money for most of this generation. Putting my money where my mouth is.

This made me lol.

Ea is clearly not the best optimizer out there imo

Some days I run my PC games and benchmarks at 900p out of curiosity (I was considering an XBox One). The image is definitely softer but its never "blurry". 900p wont kill you, especially if its running at 60fps. 720p however?..... eh.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

IFireflyl said:

At the end of the EA press conference Adam Boyes said it would be 1080p 60FPS.  Apparently he was under the impression that it would be 1080p and said it on their stage and they didn't correct him.   This actually happened.  

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
IFireflyl said:

At the end of the EA press conference Adam Boyes said it would be 1080p 60FPS.  Apparently he was under the impression that it would be 1080p and said it on their stage and they didn't correct him.   This actually happened.  

I'm confused... does he work for EA or Viceral Games?

Its ea, its a beta.

duhhh

People are more pissed of at Nintendo for having no voice chat in Splatoon.

SubiyaCryolite said:
Some days I run my PC games and benchmarks at 900p out of curiosity (I was considering an XBox One). The image is definitely softer but its never "blurry". 900p wont kill you, especially if its running at 60fps. 720p however?..... eh.

I'm currently playing Metroid Prime and I'm surprised how good the game still looks. So not even 480p will kill me. ;)

60fps @ 900p isn't bad for a PS4 with it's low spec cpu and low to mid range GPU. 720 on the Xbone is a joke though at least it's 60fps. Both consoles are pretty weak, Xbox One just weaker.