no 36 20.81%

Hell no!! 57 32.95%

Total:172

Interesting

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
nanzano said:
kowenicki said:
So what do you think the lifetime sales are due to this HUGE undertracking?

This is the graph  until Q2, so assuming that PSP sshipment went down form 2011 to 2013 and that ps vita shipement started in Q3 2011 it leaves us to a ~12M Shipment 

I actually agree with you.

I checked the other day and the PSP and PSV (and PSVTV) shipments leave a gap of around 2.5m I think.

Shipped is 93.18

Sell through (VGC) is 90.54  (80.82 PSP)

The only thing is I dont know know if they stopped tracking the PSP sell through here.  I believe shipments stopped in June but they still had to sell through those shipments so the PSP number should probably be higher too.

Yeah but since sony already anounced the 80M sold through of PSP the estimation remains small

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Vita seems to be live and well in Japan.

Trying to understand this "so the vita is supposed to have a similar sold through than the Wii U"

I hope Sony can announce it sold 10m ( It really needs some spotlight from the company who made it )
And im also waiting for Nintendo's confirmation on 3DS 50m ( maybe when new 3ds releases )

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Materia-Blade said:

Trying to understand this "so the vita is supposed to have a similar sold through than the Wii U"

smaller shipement means more accurated estimation compare to previews Quater, similar doesn't means equal here but same behavior

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

In fact, the PS Vita should still be overtracked, even if it is relatively undertracked last year (not 600k stated, but probably 300k, especially in the last quarter).
Vita was so overtracked it  in previous years that I think it is possible that the Wii U is already tied, technically, with the PS Vita.

Read a post mine from 2013:
Just out of curiosity , another thing that does not close in my accounts is the couple PSP and PSVita . Sony this year ( Q4 2012 and Q1 + Q2 2013) shipped 2.7 million PSPs and Vitas ) and we have that on the 28th of September ( missing two days to close the period of 9 months), the PS Vita and PSP already sold combined, respectively, 1,500.166 and 2,176.465 , thus summed reach 3,676.631 , which gives a difference of 976,631 , which is a lot , considering how little each one sells.

Source: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=172083&page=1

Fanatismo não leva a nada, apenas a colecionar antipatias.

Collection: Telejogo Ford-Philco, Dactar, TV Game 2600, Master System (2x), Master System Portable, NES, Dynavision 3, Mega Drive 3 (2x - Tectoy and Show Do Milhao Edition), Genesis 3, Genesis Arcade Motion, MD Play, SNES (2x), Super Famicom, Neo Geo CD, 3DO, Saturn, Playstation, Nintendo 64 (2x), Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Game Cube, Xbox, Zeebo, Playstation 3, Xbox 360 (Kinect Bundle), Wii (2x - White and Red), Game Boy Pocket, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS Lite, 3DS, Vita, Wii U, Playstation 4 and Xbox One. Around 800 games. Preferred Generation: 16 bits. 

Jranation said:
I hope Sony can announce it sold 10m ( It really needs some spotlight from the company who made it )
And im also waiting for Nintendo's confirmation on 3DS 50m ( maybe when new 3ds releases )

Nintendo already announced 50 million for 3DS, shipments were at 50.4 million as of Dec 31, 2014. No need to announce sold thru when they just announced shipments were over that number a few weeks ago.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

nanzano said:
kowenicki said:
So what do you think the lifetime sales are due to this HUGE undertracking?

This is the graph  until Q2, so assuming that PSP shipment went down form 2011 to 2013 and that ps vita shipment started in Q3 2011 it leaves us to a ~12M Shipment 

Woah, 12mil? No way. I mean thats waaaay to much. It doesn't make any sense. 

We know vita is on track in japan and undertracked in US by i think 150k. I just dont get how Vita is suppose to have 2mil on store shelves :-/