By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US february monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Kerotan said:
bananaking21 said:

you cant ban me!!!! 

some amazon shit!! yeah baby staying on topic talking about amazon shit. 

Did I get the 1000th post? 

No, you got 999 and 1001. If you want a ban for spamming as well there's plenty to be handed out. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Samus Aran said:

Eh you're just conjecturing things I never said. All I said is that you get a lot out of your money with MM 3D.

Mine was from a single playthrough btw, not 20 lol. 

I was talking about online for the last of us. Over 200 hours online and about 6 offline.  Just seems strange you brought up value for money as why you want it to do well instead yano maybe.... Its an awesome game? 

What makes you think I would play through a 37 hour long game if I didn't think it was awesome? I'm giving a compliment to a game.

If they did this bundle with Sunset OD and FH 2 I would have to take the plunge.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Hopefully these deals that Amazon is using for the One can be used for March. Prior to that, the One's position was in flux; 12 being its highest count. Now in the top 5, the One is in better standing and can hopefully continue momentum. Question is, when does this deal end and will their be more come March?

Time will tell.

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Samus Aran said:
Kerotan said:

I was talking about online for the last of us. Over 200 hours online and about 6 offline.  Just seems strange you brought up value for money as why you want it to do well instead yano maybe.... Its an awesome game? 

What makes you think I would play through a 37 hour long game if I didn't think it was awesome? I'm giving a compliment to a game.

Maybe it was just good or average.  Everything doesnt have to be the quality of the last of us to warrant 37 hours.  

Around the Network

FFT0 still beasting. Seems people really want that demo.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Kerotan said:
Samus Aran said:

Maybe it was just good or average.  Everything doesnt have to be the quality of the last of us to warrant 37 hours.  

Why are you talking about TLOU? Where did I even say MM 3D is the best game ever made lol.

I'm not going to spend 37 hours with an average game.

As I've said many times before: You sell better by bundling than price reducing. MS have done both now and it seems to be paying off. They should offer three different types of bundles each month and the sales would skyrocket.

Let's say for Feb NPD:

The Legend of Zelda M.M: 510,000
The Order 1886: 390,000
Evolve: 290,000 (XBO, PS4, PC)

Samus Aran said:
Kerotan said:

Why are you talking about TLOU? Where did I even say MM 3D is the best game ever made lol.

I'm not going to spend 37 hours with an average game.

Read through the conversation and you will see why. I was making a point that length is not the best way to judge a game.  Watch the jimquisition on the subject and you will understand.