By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US february monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Order going to have a strong launch after all; giving a PS4 a boost as expected. PS4 should be in top 10 for a while. Xbox One also surging along; most likely due to Destiny. Majora's Mask in the top 3 is also an excellent sign for the New Nintendo 3DS. March cannot come soon enough! For me, question now is "Can Order maintain steam before BloolBourne?" Guess we will have to wait and see. Until then, all signs point upwards for the big three!

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

Around the Network
OnlyForDisplay said:
Order going to have a strong launch after all; giving a PS4 a boost as expected. PS4 should be in top 10 for a while. Xbox One also surging along; most likely due to Destiny. Majora's Mask in the top 3 is also an excellent sign for the New Nintendo 3DS. March cannot come soon enough! For me, question now is "Can Order maintain steam before BloolBourne?" Guess we will have to wait and see. Until then, all signs point upwards for the big three!

Don't forget the $3.74 price cut.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
OnlyForDisplay said:

Don't forget the $3.74 price cut.

O.

M.

G.

Wow, those $300 Xbox One (Assassins Creed bundles) with prime went quick.

Hey look! A Sega Genesis game(s) is at number 1 on Amazon :P

Kirby still climbing slowly.

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
Hey look! A Sega Genesis game(s) is at number 1 on Amazon :P

Kirby still climbing slowly.

I wonder if it will boost genesis sales...?!

The Order did great, but still below Zelda. :D

Ryng_Tolu said:

If that weren't the case, I would be highly, highly surprised (and concerned), even without the current press, I'd expect one of the big hitters for Nintendo to outpace any new IP.  Even most established IP.

mornelithe said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

If that weren't the case, I would be highly, highly surprised (and concerned), even without the current press, I'd expect one of the big hitters for Nintendo to outpace any new IP.  Even most established IP.

to tell you the truth though mm3d is a remake....

and yes I know bigger userbase but ps4 owners are more avid towards all the games they get unlike 3ds owners

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Ryng_Tolu said:

Or is it? who knows where it'd be if we added the sales from the CE.