By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US february monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Aura7541 said:

Vocal minorities... you gotta love them. Hopefully, this will also help sell more PS4's so it won't fall more behind YOY.

I think it will start an upward trend that Bloodborne and MLB:TS will help maintain.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

The order at #1 on amazon uk O__O

akhmenhawk said:
The order at #1 on amazon uk O__O

nice

GribbleGrunger said:
Aura7541 said:

Vocal minorities... you gotta love them. Hopefully, this will also help sell more PS4's so it won't fall more behind YOY.

I think it will start an upward trend that Bloodborne and MLB:TS will help maintain.

That along with Sony's exclusive marketing with Battlefield: Hardline and Batman: Arkham Knight. Toukiden Kiwami and Omega Quintet may help, as well, since they appeal more to the JRPG audience. However, it depends on how much they're advertised (which I think won't be a lot).

As for The Order, despite conflicting opinions flying around, I think it's going to be a commercial success. Sony would not be advertising this game so much had they known that the game wouldn't amount to anything. Even if it gets critically slaughthered, the IP will be healthy enough to warrant a sequel or two and that's where RAD can make improvements a la Uncharted -> Uncharted 2 or Killzone 1 -> Killzone 2.

Pionner said:
binary solo said:
alrightiwill said:
BraLoD said:
OttoniBastos said:

There's a few flaws to your story but I won't go into because it's not the nature of the thread but...

[bolded]This is where you should just forget about a persons game opinion. Games differ in graphical ability, as is the nature of games. Wii U games looks best to me because of the art style :D 

Also, I've never played Dark Souls, but it should be fairly obvious with the critical acclaim and general fan acclaim to ignore a single persons experience of a game.

In fact one of my best friends who only owned a 360 borrowed a PS3 solely to play DS(and later repurchased it on PC)

You'll 

You'll...have to rethink what you're typing because there isn't a single "DS" game that is on PS3 and PC and not also on 360.

Anyway I have no time for anyone who wants a game to suck because they can't play it because they don't have the platform and don't want to bother getting the platform. Such attitudes are petty, pathetic and immature. At least people who are wishing against all evidence that a game is excellent aren't wishing something that could end up seeing a company go out of business and real people to lose jobs that cause them financial hardship. The only time I wish failure on games, movies, books etc are when those things are morally or politically bankrupt according to my views and so I hope they never see the light of day and the odious people who thought it was a good idea to produce such awful stuff would disappear into irrelevance.

Demon's souls is exclusive to PS3.

Read it again and then tell me why you misunderstood. 

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

The Order's user rating on Amazon will be interesting to follow for a while after launch. If it sells well that should mean lots of user reviews, and that should give a decent indication on how the game is being received where it matters most.

GribbleGrunger said:
Aura7541 said:

How was the last edition of MLB: TS? I played it on my PS3 a few years back and didn't love it; I still miss High Heat and MVP Baseball.

celador said:
The Order's user rating on Amazon will be interesting to follow for a while after launch. If it sells well that should mean lots of user reviews, and that should give a decent indication on how the game is being received where it matters most.

I'm pretty sure it will be low either way.  If people are going to the trouble of bashing it non-stop in forums, they will surely rate it a 0 on metacritic to lower the score.  

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

The Order now at #7 !

Keep it up the order!