By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US february monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

And Wii U is 53 on that yearly, which is a lot better than this time last year. Kinda surprised it's doing so well on Amazon.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
PS4 back over the XBO.
Type-0 doing great it seems, nice.
Also, Bloodborne rising with the Collector's Edition dropping, almost changing places now, that's when we can see more people are starting to buy it, not only the core fans, that were buying the Collector's Edition a lot xD

Wii U rising but still behind the PS3, seems like PS3 legs are healthy.

I think it's fair to say that PlayStation consoles have the best legs in the industry by far With PS2 having the best legs of almost any device ever.

Shadow1980 said:
Euphoria14 said:

You're not lying. Already shoveled 3 times today.

I used to live in Central Islip but recently purchased a home and now i'm all the way out in Sound Beach. The closest I have been to your neck of the woods recently is when I make my 1 hour commute to Edgewood each morning.

I'm glad I don't live up North. One of the few great things about living in the South is our mild winters (the other is the food). But when we do get bad winter storms, it's rarely snow. It's usually just plain ice, and that shit sucks. Here in the Augusta area we had a nasty ice storm in February last year that did considerable damage (and we had a rare earthquake that same week to boot!), but that's usually a once per decade event. We just barely missed the bad stuff this year; I saw in the news where some northern Atlanta suburbs got some pretty bad ice about a week and a half ago, but it was just cold and rainy in Augusta. We may get snow once per winter and it doesn't stick often. But we've been having schizo weather around here as of late. It doesn't know if it wants to be 30°, 50°, or 70°. It was way below average today, but Wednesday it's going to be way above average. This winter has made it feel like the South is the Freezeflame Galaxy. I guess that's better than what you guys are dealing with further north. Fortunately for everyone spring is coming soon.

I just got back from Cali and I never should have left.

I'll make the march thread when I get back from school in some hours.

PS4 above XBO. :O

Around the Network

PS4 #8
XB1 #9
Zelda #10 (truly a beast)
blood borne #61 (hopefully sales continue to rise)
blood borne CE # 64
The Order #77 (was hoping for better legs, but i guess its OK, i guess price will drop soon).

The Order down to #77, with no price-cuts it will be out of the top 100 quite soon.

Zelda: #10
The Order:  #77

Wii U in the third page!

bloodborne rising fast

PS4 #7
XB1 #9
BB #51
BBCE #52
Order #80

the order is dropping fast but bloodborne is rising. seems like march will be a good month for PS4. there is also final fantasy. MLB and Battelfield this month. a lot of games for PS4 and a steady software release will help it.

MKX in april
Witcher in May
batman in June.