By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Xenoblade are you buying this year?

?

Xenoblade Chronicles X 138 58.47%

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D 6 2.54%

Both 73 30.93%

Neither 14 5.93%

ZOMB zenoblad is 4 babis lol wi u sux 5 2.12%

Total:236

Both. And Xenoblade Chronicles 3D is literally my entire justification for purchasing a New 3DS when I already have the original 3DS, 3DS XL, and Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii. The game is just that good! I will happily be able to play it anywhere now!

And don't even get me started on Xenoblade Chronicles X and how fucking hyped I am for it... :D

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
curl-6 said:

Unbelievably, (I still have trouble coming to grips with this myself) I'll be getting a new 3DS soon for Monster Hunter 4.

But not because you want a portable version of Monster Hunter 4. Only because you want Monster Hunter 4 and there is no non-portable alternative.

True. If it was on consoles, I'd never consider buying a handheld.

curl-6 said:

Not even for all those other sweet 3DS exclusives?

the_dengle said:
curl-6 said:

Not even for all those other sweet 3DS exclusives?

I dunno... 3D Land is tempting, though I wouldn't have bought a system for it alone. Not much else really interests me. 

Getting Xenoblade X first for sure, and maybe the original one if I get a N3DS.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

Both...
X because duh...
Xenoblade 3D because the prospect of playing my favorite game ever on the toilet or on public transit is very appealing...

Have a nice day...

X.
Playing the original on a handheld seems good in theory, but it looks awful on the 3ds. It's times like this that I wish nintendo would stop being so cheap and use up to date hardware.

none. Don't remind me.

X.
I don't plan on getting the New 3DS any time soon so I went ahead and bought Chronicles for the Wii because I had a 20% Off coupon and a jar of loose change that covered most of the cost.

XCX only

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick