By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Xenoblade are you buying this year?

?

Xenoblade Chronicles X 138 58.47%

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D 6 2.54%

Both 73 30.93%

Neither 14 5.93%

ZOMB zenoblad is 4 babis lol wi u sux 5 2.12%

Total:236

I'm looking to get both since I didn't finish the original before I had to return it to my friend but I am much more excited for X.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
curl-6 said:

X.

I already own the original game on Wii, and just recently played through it a second time. I have no need of a portable version.

You don't even have a 3DS. :P

Supposedly you have no need of a portable version of anything.

Unbelievably, (I still have trouble coming to grips with this myself) I'll be getting a new 3DS soon for Monster Hunter 4.

X.

I already own the original on Wii, and I'm not planning to get a New 3DS.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I own the Wii version so if I decide to buy one it will be X, but it's not priority.

curl-6 said:

Unbelievably, (I still have trouble coming to grips with this myself) I'll be getting a new 3DS soon for Monster Hunter 4.

But not because you want a portable version of Monster Hunter 4. Only because you want Monster Hunter 4 and there is no non-portable alternative.

Around the Network

As I already own the Wii version, and prefer console games over handhelds if they are available on both, I will be getting X.

Plus seeing the latest trailer got me more hyped than ever.

My current Wii U game list:

My current 3DS game list:

Assuming i get a WiiU this or next month (or ZeldaU comes out this year, in which case i'll be getting one in 2015 regardless), just XCX. I've already played the XC and i have absolutely no interest in buying a "New" 3DS. Two is plenty ^^

I do not know. I never played the original and I do not currently plan to buy a New 3DS, so I'm not sure which version of the original I want, but I definitely want to get X.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

I will get X. But if I get a new 3ds this year I might get it on that one too. I had the game and beat it on wii but had to sell it.

I have to cut down on my video game spending, so I have to be more strategic on what games I buy. The new 3ds version is a definite "NO" for now. XBX on other hand is a day one purchase.