By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Square Enix somehow involved in Street Fighter V

Rinoa pls.

Around the Network

Lightning as a playable character.

SFV story revolves completely around Lightning

/s

I think maybe Square gave Capcom some help in development and then Sony came in and funded whatever was left.

Please be excited?

They will probably publish the game in some region that capcom don't have bussiness with.china maybe?

Lightning and Noctis as playable characters. :p

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Seems like a lazy editing job to me. 2013 just screams that, if the image is supposed to be recent.

That, or we'll have some Lightning. Well maybe not, considering the nature of the text.

crap SF 5 will come to PS5 on 2025

Hmmm, some Final Fantasy characters showing up as fighters would actually pique my interest in SFV, though I am still SERIOUSLY turned off by the roid-rage characters... What happened to any form of finesse?!

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/

Square Enix is gonna ruin Street Fighter? Please tell me they're just helping it to be published...

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

God, please no Lighting