By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your most anticipated Wii U game this year!

TheWiii u game you want the most in 2015.

Splatoon 48 10.88%

Starfox wii u 32 7.26%

Yoshi's wolly world 10 2.27%

Legend of zelda wii u 189 42.86%

Devil's third 10 2.27%

Xenoblade chronicles X 118 26.76%

Mario maker or Mario party 10 12 2.72%

Kirby and the rainbow curse 2 0.45%

Project cars 10 2.27%

Fatal frame V (Project zero 5) localised 10 2.27%

Total:441

Xenoblade Chronicles X, Zelda, Splatoon. I plan to get a Wii U for those plus of course Smash, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, and probably some others. I'm also looking forward to Fast Racing Neo, whenever it falls. I've also got an eye on Star Fox.

Around the Network

Such a tough choice for only one.. Zelda U, Xeno, Splatoon, and Star fox! 2015, man... 2015..

Tachikoma said:

This will never get old..

Spoiler, it's not that great a game.

Have you played it on a japanese Wii u?

Fatal Frame 5 localization, but since that most likely won't happen, Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Zelda U of course.. An easier question than this one really couldn't have been asked!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Star Fox is the only game I will preorder. For the rest I will need to read reviews and watch opinions on youtube and message boards before buying.

Xenoblade for me. Zelda being a close second.

Considering the other games in the poll, I need to see more about them before deciding to buy or not (Exept Kirby that I know I won't buy...)

Xenoblade, Zelda, Splatoon, Fatal Frame, Star Fox, The Devil's Third, Yoshi's Wooly World, Project Cars. This is the order of my anticipation, but all will be day 1 buys (even if they don't get played till 2016 due to Xenoblade X) while I'm not sure about Mario Maker (will probably get it soon after release) but sorry Mario Party and Kirby, I'm just not interested (though it doesn't really matter since I know at least MP will sell extremely well).

Zelda is my most anticipated regardless of plattform, with Xenoblade number 2

It's between Star Fox and Zelda for me, next ones are Splatoon and a localization announcement of Fatal Frame V.