By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal Frame V Localization

OttoniBastos said:
The petition got almost 200 sign in 3 days not bad.Like i said this game+ Bayonetta+ xenoblade+ hyrule warriors+zelda is what will make me buy a wiiU.

Yeah it's pretty good.

I already think you should buy a Wii U considering Hyrule Warriors will give you LOTS of hours on playtimme (over 100) Bayonetta 2 will definitely give you quite a bit (including the first, probably about 30-60 hours of replayability depending on how much you like it) Xenoblade isn't that far off, Splatoon I'm sure you'll at least want to get which also isn't far off. Either way, glad you'll be getting one!

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
curl-6 said:

They've made some limited inroads into hacking the system already, that have allowed hacks of Mario Kart 8, I believe.

That is actually good to hear, was close to buying a Wii U this week because was really cheap, but didn't because for one thing, it was the white console and wouldn't fit in with other electronics in the house, the second was when weighing up the games I want, I remembered this will likely never escape Japan.

Hopefully with the great games already released and the great ones coming up, you'll buy one soon.

I filled out the survey Nintendo made involving what I would like to see from their other online things. Every one I mentioned bringing Fatal Frame to the west. I hope they got my message. I think they're more likely to read that than the petition. I played it safe and signed that too though.

bunchanumbers said:
I filled out the survey Nintendo made involving what I would like to see from their other online things. Every one I mentioned bringing Fatal Frame to the west. I hope they got my message. I think they're more likely to read that than the petition. I played it safe and signed that too though.

Yeah I did the exact same thing. Hopefully they see these messages we are attempting to send to them.

Itagaki almost confirmed localization on facebook:

Around the Network
Boberkun said:

Itagaki almost confirmed localization on facebook:

WoW!! I hope he´s right!