By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal Frame V Localization

NoA's waiting for the movie to release. That's my suspicion.

Calling NoA and emailing them would work better than signing an online petition.

Around the Network

I signed that petition a few months back, and to tell you the truth I'm starting to lose hope on this one coming to NA.

KLAMarine said:

Calling NoA and emailing them would work better than signing an online petition.

Proud to see someone with good sense.

There's really no reason for them not to. Then again, there was no good reason for them not to localize FFIV either, except that it apparently had some wonky controls.

Twilord said:
KLAMarine said:

Proud to see someone with good sense.

It's always best to contact companies directly. Online petitions are hit and miss.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Just FYI, the petition doesn't need 3000 signatures to be finished. Change.org petitions always aim for a higher goal when they reach a lower one.

So for example, when it reaches 10,000, it'll say something like "15,000 needed" because it'll have set the next target at 25,000.

Good luck with it anyway. I didn't like the Fatal Frame game I played on PS2, but I'll sign it because it doesn't hurt.

What?! You didn`t like it?? The Fatal Frame games were so excellent! They were really great horror games and one of my all time fav series! What don`t you like about it? And which no. did you play?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I`m just going to make a bold claim and say they`re going to announce the localization at E3 this year, in time for Halloween. : ) It`s just gotta happen! I`d be even more bold to say it`ll be like Bayonetta 2, combining 4 and 5 together. It`s a long shot, but I think it`s possible.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

It would be nice have it on the eshop if they don´t want a retail release, or a limited edition of maybe 50k copies if they don´t want to take the risk, but there´s no reason to let it die at japan with 60k.

outlawauron said:
I'm still waiting on Fatal Frame IV.

If this comes to the west and does well, you can be sure they will release a remaster or just port to the wii u of the previous ones.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

See my sig. ;)

There's also a campaign going at the moment where we are posting requests for localization on the game's Miiverse page.