By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - will xbox one double wii u by June 2016.

yes

no 132 100.00%

Total:132

WHO CARES?

Does this make XB1 owners feel better about XB1 or something?

User was moderated for this post - Conegamer 

Around the Network
Wizz_Beard_thePirate said:
So, just to be clear, you are saying like, Lifetime right? Or just like YTD? Cause if its lifetime, then I can certainly see it but if its YTD, then probably not

Yeah lifetime 

Wiiu is actually at 9.2 million...

Would expect by the end of this year 19 Million Xbone and 13.5 million wiiu.  Gonna be very difficult for Microsoft to double wiiu by june 2016.  May not even happen untill the wiiu is iterated upon.

thegamerpad said:
WHO CARES?

Don't know why it's so important to compare xbox one and ps4 sales to wiiu which is a different. The wiiu is based on exclusive content and xbone and ps4 along with pc and steambox are in the providing hardware to play cross platform games market.

thegamerpad said:
WHO CARES?

I'll never own an xbox or a wii u so I'm not sure what your getting at.

Around the Network

Definitely.

bowserthedog said:

Shipped to retailers, not sold to consumers.

DanRybacki said:
bowserthedog said:

Shipped to retailers, not sold to consumers.

My bad.  I had read the word sold in the thread about it.

I would be fairly certain the Xbox One should have no problem doubling Wii U's sales

No. Let's bet on it. WiiU has a killer lineup this year and with the next gen Zelda coming along with a new Star Fox, the success of Amiibo and the possibility of a new Metroid I expect sales to increase yoy for the little U. Xbox has... Halo. And a Gears of War HD collection. I don't see much in the lineup this year that will seriously push hardware especially when its direct competition has been dominating despite a lot of similarity.