By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon ORAS Ships 9.35mil In 2014! Show Remake's How To Make Money :)

ORAS was the only thing from the report that did shockingly well. I thought it was unlikely, but possible over its whole lifetime, for ORAS to reach 10M. Now it looks like it will do it early 2015! Congratulations!

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

Around the Network

ORAS is flying. It could pass the other remakes in no time!

It deserves it so much, it would do 20M with less water tho

(Gen 3 is my favorite)

Shame that Game Freak can pull out the same old stuff and make it sell like hotcakes every time. I love Pokemon, I really do, but the latest games felt somewhat lazy to me.
Still, grats do them. Those are some sweet numbers.

Seece said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=197422&page=1#

Good place to plug the Pokemon Tournament!!!

great sales as well btw, should become best selling remake out of the franchise.

Nah, i think 11mil-11.5mil, still good. #1 remake of the generation though (sales), nothing will come close.

Around the Network
garretslarrity said:
ORAS was the only thing from the report that did shockingly well. I thought it was unlikely, but possible over its whole lifetime, for ORAS to reach 10M. Now it looks like it will do it early 2015! Congratulations!

Actually SSB was more shocking :)

tbone51 said:
garretslarrity said:

Yes, I was surprised that Smash 3DS managed to sell over 6M, but I still found ORAS's 9.35M to be more shocking.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

garretslarrity said:
tbone51 said:

Yes, I was surprised that Smash 3DS managed to sell over 6M, but I still found ORAS's 9.35M to be more shocking.

Fair, it is definitely shocking. But to be fair, you said it was the only thing shocking :p

tbone51 said:
Seece said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=197422&page=1#

Good place to plug the Pokemon Tournament!!!

great sales as well btw, should become best selling remake out of the franchise.

Nah, i think 11mil-11.5mil, still good. #1 remake of the generation though (sales), nothing will come close.

wouldnt this be considred a remake

but pokemon will still win anyway

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:
tbone51 said:

wouldnt this be considred a remake

but pokemon will still win anyway

A port, but i guess you can put them together, though ports usually are put together with the original right? Like TLoU was a 10mil seller