By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon ORAS Ships 9.35mil In 2014! Show Remake's How To Make Money :)

tbone51 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

wouldnt this be considred a remake

but pokemon will still win anyway

A port, but i guess you can put them together, though ports usually are put together with the original right? Like TLoU was a 10mil seller

but wouldnt it be a remake since they improved the graphics significantly and added things to make it fresh

like omega ruby and alpha sapphire?

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:
tbone51 said:

A port, but i guess you can put them together, though ports usually are put together with the original right? Like TLoU was a 10mil seller

but wouldnt it be a remake since they improved the graphics significantly and added things to make it fresh

That's just because it's on a much more powerful system.  ORAS came 13 year after RS, not 1.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

garretslarrity said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

That's just because it's on a much more powerful system.  ORAS came 13 year after RS, not 1.

doesn't matter about the year difference, that said ORAS is made from scratch. Remasters are just ports (with upscaled graphics and maybe added feats)

Wow, it could be the best selling remake in the end! Including digital sales, of course.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won