By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sakurai Went Out To Buy Amiibos But They Were All Sold Out

Tagged games:

He actually has to buy them? He's the creator of the game for crying out loud. X'D

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

HAHAHAa crazy dude

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

All a matter of undersupply, from what i can see. Especially for the less mainstream characters.

I still want to see what Game and Watch's amiibo will look like.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

PwerlvlAmy said:
I don't know why I find that hard to believe,that he couldnt get amiibos

This is like Aaron Greenberg tweeting that Bill Gates can't get an X1, because they're all sold out.

Cheebee said:
He actually has to buy them? He's the creator of the game for crying out loud. X'D

This is prob just a way to ''show the popularity'' of the figures. He prob all ready has them all but did this to hype them up even more lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

this is so funny

Selling out of something is a nice problem to have though ;)

Out of all the people on Earth, he is the one most deserving to get all the ones he wants!

I feel his pain tho, it took me 3 weeks of amiibo hunting for Pit until I gave in and bought him from Amazon for £20.
Happy I got him finally.

Erm Yeah like he can't just get them them easily available for free. lulz

I guess they wanted some good publicity.

PwerlvlAmy said:
Cheebee said:

This is prob just a way to ''show the popularity'' of the figures. He prob all ready has them all but did this to hype them up even more lol

Yes, in fact I do imagine him rolling around on a giant pile of rare amiibo while laughing hysterically.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046