By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Does anyone here use origin?

Do you?

Yes 54 54.55%

No 45 45.45%

Total:99

I do but so far only for the On the house offerings, I dislike limited payment options and euro payments only.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:
I do but so far only for the On the house offerings, I dislike limited payment options and euro payments only.

Mine is in US dollars..?

Consoles owned: Wii U wii gamecube DS DS lite DSi 3DS Xbox 360 Gameboy Gameboy color Gameboy advance Gameboy Advance sp Gameboy micro and PC. 

I just use it for Humble Bundle games and those I've gotten on the house.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

mcronesixteen said:
Chazore said:

Mine is in US dollars..?

I'm from the UK, told origin I live in the UK and it's still displayed in euros, exactly like with how Uplay works.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Nope.. Steam is all I really need when it comes to PC gaming!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Yes. Still havent bought anything in that store though

Yup, have it, just for playing Dragon Age Inquisition and Garden Warfare.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

I have an Origin account but I rarely use it. Mostly I use it to claim those free games EA occassionally hands out, and then maybe once in a while I play something on Origin. Last time I started Origin to play something was when I wanted to test my new PC last summer by playing Battlefield 3, which I had owned for a while but had not played.

I only touch it when I'm playing an EA game. Just like with Steam, which I close unless I'm playing.

i do . i had to download it because of the newest sim city and after the free games that EA have been giving away. Its not as good as steam but its not bad