By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Persona stream announced for February 4th

DerNebel said:
Anfebious said:

What if it was announced as an exclusive for Wii U? UH? What would you do then?

Then all hell would break loose.

I know right? It sounds despairingly exciting!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Anfebious said:

Just that? I would start a petition if something like that happened. Persona 5 in HD and 60 fps or no deal Atlus.

That actually takes effort though. Besides, when has a petition about changing the platform of a game ever worked?

Yeah you are right, I think I never saw a petition work. Besides Atlus likes to live by the tears of it's fans so I doubt a petition would change anything. They really like those tears!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Hoping for some Vita stuff.

I just started playing Persona 3 FES. Where have I been all my life?

I'm now filled with determination.

Count me in for that 2 minutes of gameplay xD I still want this to come to vita but its a day 1 for me regardless the console. So Persona 5 ps4 here i come xD

Around the Network
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Persona 5 to be ported to Wii U? Weird announcement I made up, but how would you guys react to that?

Would prefer a PSVita version, and it would make more sense too provided the game could actually run on the Vita without too many sacrifices

I bet this game will come to the PS4. (If it is already announced, my bad).

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Anfebious said:
Ka-pi96 said:

I'd be pissed.

Just that? I would start a petition if something like that happened. Persona 5 in HD and 60 fps or no deal Atlus.

I'm not sure I can think of a single game where framerate is less important than Persona

But maybe some confirmation that this game is actually coming to Europe?

Anfebious said:

What if it was announced as an exclusive for Wii U? UH? What would you do then?

i would beat up mario for stealing sh#t.

OP: cant wait for that trailer wanna see the actual gameplay looks!, maybe it will have the same graphics as Catherine.

Sweet, some gameplay and a release date in Japan would be nice.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!