By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Persona stream announced for February 4th

estebxx said:
Anfebious said:

What if it was announced as an exclusive for Wii U? UH? What would you do then?

i would beat up mario for stealing sh#t.

OP: cant wait for that trailer wanna see the actual gameplay looks!, maybe it will have the same graphics as Catherine.

Why Mario? You should punch Iwata instead of Mario!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Anfebious said:
estebxx said:
Anfebious said:

OP: cant wait for that trailer wanna see the actual gameplay looks!, maybe it will have the same graphics as Catherine.

They are actually the same character

Ka-pi96 said:
Munkeh111 said:

I'm not sure I can think of a single game where framerate is less important than Persona

But maybe some confirmation that this game is actually coming to Europe?

Haven't it been confirmed for NA already? That pretty much guarantees a European release as well. Besides, PS consoles are region free so you could play the American version if it doesn't.

It unfortunately doesn't necessarily guarantee a European release, but yeah thanks to the console being region free I'll be there day 1 when it comes to the US, be it digitally or via import.

Ka-pi96 said:
DerNebel said:

It unfortunately doesn't necessarily guarantee a European release, but yeah thanks to the console being region free I'll be there day 1 when it comes to the US, be it digitally or via import.

Ok, doesn't guarantee it, makes it very likely though. They'll be spending money on localising it anyways so they might as well release it in Europe as well for the extra sales.

I can't remember any games that have released in the US but skipped Europe for a long time now.

Guilty Gear Xrd Sign, though that might still release, it's still TBA 2015 for now.

But yeah they could just release the english version in Europe, would be fine by me and that's also what they did with P3 and 4.

estebxx said:
Anfebious said:
estebxx said:
Anfebious said:

They are actually the same character

I loved Catherine, what a amazing game!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
teigaga said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Persona 5 to be ported to Wii U? Weird announcement I made up, but how would you guys react to that?

Would prefer a PSVita version, and it would make more sense too provided the game could actually run on the Vita without too many sacrifices

I don't think so. This will probably use up a lot of the power of the PS3 to run. A port to the Vita might end up like Borderlands 2.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Ka-pi96 said:
Anfebious said:
Ka-pi96 said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Persona 5 to be ported to Wii U? Weird announcement I made up, but how would you guys react to that?

As long as it's still on PS4 I couldn't care less.

I'd be pissed.

Fight him, Ka-Pi! He edited the VGChartz wikipedia and replaced himself with your name! He removed your glory from Wikipedia! Kill him!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Anfebious said:
Ka-pi96 said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:

As long as it's still on PS4 I couldn't care less.

Die Demon! You don't belong in this world!

Bet with Xander XT: 

Me!

Yes, yes, on my face, all over my face!

I was about to say, " 30 hours of streaming just to see 2 minutes of gameplay?" " I'll pass " . Still I'll just wait for a trailer on Youtube.