By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I just finished my first proper mobile game and...

Am I now part of the problem?

Yes, you filthy mobile casual! 50 69.44%

Console rules, small screens are for suckers! 11 15.28%

I likes me my Mario games. 8 11.11%

I'm still waiting for a portable Ouya. 2 2.78%

Total:71

There's no such thing as a "proper" mobile game but if there was, Final Fantasy III would't be it.
For a game to be a "proper" mobile game, it must have been made specifically for mobile. Examples: Clash Of Clans, Puzzles and Dragons, Candy Crush...etc.

Around the Network

If you like shooters, the Modern Combat series by Gameloft is very good.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

I thought you'd meant you'd made one and got excited that you might have some tips...

The talents of those developers are being wasted by mobile.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

From my experience, only good use for mobile as gaming platform is to install emulators and play old JRPGs I won't bother with on big screen.

Around the Network

i actually agree. there are plenty of good mobile HD games, the only problem is the controls. touch control still cannot replace buttons, at least for me

sry for my bad english - it is not my 1st language

If only Square Enix knew how to price their games, I'd get into mobile gaming... Not paying 15€ for an inferior experience, when I can get the better experience for 5-10€ depending on the moment. (And considering I already own it/them.) Sure, on the go would be nice but it's still too much for me.

Also got an Android, but I mainly mobile-gamed on my iPod Touch (don't do it that often anymore).
Even though these are for iOS, I recommend you visit: toucharcade and appspy.

What games do I play on my Xiaomi?
WarLight
PuzzleBits
Age of Civilizations
Super Monsters Ate My Condo!
Smash Hit
Can Knockdown 3
Voxel Rush
Into the Dead
Star Acres
Crossy Roads
Minecraft PE (this Xmas with my nephew, haven't touched it since)

And recently I've been trying thomas was alone, even though I've already played it on PC.
Note sure I will like it, I prefer arcady touch games for my mobile needs.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"