By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Fondest Co-op Memories

V-r0cK said:
- Secret of Mana; played it with my 2 brothers. Growing up until now, we hardly ever gamed together campaign-wise, and back then multiplayer was a rarity (SNES needed the multitap). With me being the youngest i'd get the least amount of play time as most games didnt have more than 2 player so I would go crazy for games that were +3 players.

- CoD WaW Zombie mode; the time between Secret of Mana to this game is when my 2 bros and I (along with one of our close friend) joined online playing this mode late nights until near the crack of dawn.

- Resident Evil 5; my gf and I loved the coop for this so much that she wanted to keep playing until we platinumed it (was my very first platinum). She became my best gaming partner and really good at it too since she barely ever gamed before this. We didn't enjoy RE6 as much as 5, still fun tho, but we're really looking forward to RE Revalations 2.

That's so cool that you found something to share with your girlfriend :)

What other co-op games do you play together?

Around the Network

Games I had lots of fun playing in Coop are Resident Evil Games, I got all RE 5 trophies with one of my friends a few years ago.

PS4 Game Collection

Fifa 14 ( I used to pick the teams with the lowest overall score and he picked the teams with the highest, the surprise is that I sometimes managed to beat him )
Crash Bandicoot: Tag team racing
Call of duty: Blops 2 ( Zombies ) and all other cods though this one is more memorable.
Halo: Reach/ 4 ( Halo reach is one of the most games in which I have the most fond memories playing co-op. I especially liked the fact that I am a noob and actually sometimes managed to annihilate my friend and get a ton of decent kills )
Marvel Ultimate: Alliance ( Back in 2005 my friend got an Xbox 360 and a copy of this game. We spent around 6 hours non-stop playing this game, I was Johnny Storm and I used to fly everywhere )

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

V-r0cK said:
- Secret of Mana; played it with my 2 brothers. Growing up until now, we hardly ever gamed together campaign-wise, and back then multiplayer was a rarity (SNES needed the multitap). With me being the youngest i'd get the least amount of play time as most games didnt have more than 2 player so I would go crazy for games that were +3 players.

-

Playing Mana in co-op is 1 of the fondest gaming memories I have!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n29CicBxZuw

01001011 01101001 01110011 01110011 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100001 01110011 01110011 00100001

Coop specifically would be Divinity. Since I am frequently away at school my close friendthought it would be a good way to stay connected. Through our victories and failures (it is quite frustrating) we are able to keep in touch with what we're up to and I feel connected back home. We are going through Portal 2 and Borderlands 2 as well.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
V-r0cK said:

- CoD WaW Zombie mode; the time between Secret of Mana to this game is when my 2 bros and I (along with one of our close friend) joined online playing this mode late nights until near the crack of dawn.

- Resident Evil 5; my gf and I loved the coop for this so much that she wanted to keep playing until we platinumed it (was my very first platinum). She became my best gaming partner and really good at it too since she barely ever gamed before this. We didn't enjoy RE6 as much as 5, still fun tho, but we're really looking forward to RE Revalations 2.

That's so cool that you found something to share with your girlfriend :)

What other co-op games do you play together?

Thanks! =)

Pretty much every 7th & 8th gen coop games I bought she'd play with me, all the Halos, Portal 2, NSMB Wii/Wii U, 3D Mario world, LBP, Rayman, CoD...(im sure there's more).  We also like to play against each in games like Mario Party and Street Fighter.

Goldeneye 64 and NBA JAM.

All SSB and recently Super Mario 3D World!!!

Donkey Kong Country and Final Fantasy IV with my sister
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance and Gauntlet Legends with my brother
New Super Luigi U and Mario 3D World with my wife

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Halo CE. Played it with my flatmate until even on Legendary our opponents knew defeat, cried in alien tongues at their efforts to survive and saw suicide as the preferable option.

Super Mario 3D World. Played it last Christmas with my wife, sister and her partner. A Mario 3D World language and etiquette was quickly established to allow seamless and efficient play and to determine when it was appropriate to dole out punishment for a careless or greedy teammate. Got up to the very last world before we all had to return to work.