By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Features from Xenoblade on Wii you'd want to see spread into Final Fantasy

Would you support cross-pollination of ideas and reputation?

Sounds Good 31 20.67%

Keep your FF out of my Xeno 65 43.33%

Keep your Xeno out of my FF 27 18.00%

No, they should branch ou... 25 16.67%

Total:148
Clyde32 said:

He was saying that if Xenoblade's combat was close to XII's, it was also close to those other two. 

Do you really believe that the combat in FFXII is comparable to Demon's Souls ? The same goes for Xenoblade ... 

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
Clyde32 said:

He was saying that if Xenoblade's combat was close to XII's, it was also close to those other two. 

Do you really believe that the combat in FFXII is comparable to Demon's Souls ? The same goes for Xenoblade ... 

Let me rephrase that. He was saying that Xenoblae's combat was as different to FFXII as it was to those games.

Clyde32 said:

Let me rephrase that. He was saying that Xenoblae's combat was as different to FFXII as it was to those games.

I read it as "Also Xenoblade's combat is just as close to those games as it is XII's."  but thanks for clearing that up ...

Clyde32 said:

I read it as "Also Xenoblade's combat is just as close to those games as it is XII's."  but thanks for clearing that up ...

Wait, what are you guys debating if you both agree that 'just', meaning 'exactly/as much/only', is the keyword?

Sorry, your debate just got really confusing? Uhhhhhhh, you don't think he meant 'just' as in 'immediately' like I just used it, right?

Twilord said:

Wait, what are you guys debating if you both agree that 'just', meaning 'exactly/as much/only', is the keyword?

Sorry, your debate just got really confusing? Uhhhhhhh, you don't think he meant 'just' as in 'immediately' like I just used it, right?

We'll have to wait for bigtakilla to see what he was talking about ...

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:

Is that not what I just barely said?

bigtakilla said:
Lawlight said:
bigtakilla said:
Lawlight said:

Even if you count them, they're still extension of FFXIII. Same characters, same gameplay, same items, etc.

And sure, FFXIV was released twice but, the second time it was released, it became one of the best MMO out there.

And Xenoblade Chronicles became the best jrpg of last gen the first time.

Says who?

Everyone, it's among the highest rated jrpgs ever. Who says XIV is one of the best MMOs? 

I like how you different jrpg from rpg because the best rpg of last gen is Mass Effect 2 if we go by ratings.

Lawlight said:
bigtakilla said:
Lawlight said:
bigtakilla said:
Lawlight said:

Even if you count them, they're still extension of FFXIII. Same characters, same gameplay, same items, etc.

And sure, FFXIV was released twice but, the second time it was released, it became one of the best MMO out there.

And Xenoblade Chronicles became the best jrpg of last gen the first time.

Says who?

Everyone, it's among the highest rated jrpgs ever. Who says XIV is one of the best MMOs? 

I like how you different jrpg from rpg because the best rpg of last gen is Mass Effect 2 if we go by ratings.

You can split the 2 though. That is why they add the j in front of rpg. Like Srpg for example though thats more of a category of rpg.

That said both were top for each of its category (mass effect rpg and xc jrpg)

Lawlight said:

Because the topic isn't about WRPGs.

tbone51 said:

You can split the 2 though. That is why they add the j in front of rpg. Like Srpg for example though thats more of a category of rpg.

That said both were top for each of its category (mass effect rpg and xc jrpg)

JRPG's only differentiation is that it is from Japan.