By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Pokken Info! Pikachu, Suicune, and Gardevoir confirmed! Gameplay footage inside!

I'd buy it

Around the Network

Guys, if the Wii U version wasn't obvious before, the "controller-like" arcade pad guarantees it. I'm extremely annoyed that it's not a more traditional 2D fighter, but I'll get over it. Looks good!

uran10 said:
The Fury said:
So confused about what is going on but then the stream is really grainy and keeps stuttering.

I'm just gonna wait for all the information to come out online, thats much easier

1080p 60fps on youtube of gameplay would be best. These streams are about 50i at 15fps.

Hmm, pie.

Looks good

old skool

OMG this game looks AWESOME! And i´m not interested on Pokemon since gbc... They MUST do a port of this to WiiU, that´s a hit for sure, Nintendo don´t be dumb, release this here on WiiU NOW

Around the Network

The buttons are as follows:

L activates Support

R Guards

A uses Pokémon attacks

B jumps

X is a weak attack

Y is a strong attack

Using the D-Pad and the buttons gives you various different moves.

Fill a gauge to unleash Resonance Gauge for extra damage and Burst Attacks (and Mega Evolution)

The buttons are mapped ABXY like Nintendo controllers, as opposed to backwards like with Xbox ones. No way this isn't coming to Wii U. (Hopefully there we can use the analog stick. Dpad is weird for 3D fighters)

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
I wonder if Jigglypuff is going to be in there

Lord Jiggly better bet there!

But really, i hope this game ends up being good.  It has the potential of being the best Pokemon spinoff since Pokemon Snap

JayWood2010 said:

Lord Jiggly better bet there!

But really, i hope this game ends up being good.  It has the potential of being the best Pokemon spinoff since Pokemon Snap

...Nearly very Pokemon spin off has been better than Snap. Snap wasn't good. Like at all.

Single-player, nationwide battle, in-store battle, and tutorial modes confirmed.

EDIT: AKA: Single player, online multiplayer, local multiplayer, and tutorial modes for Wii U version.

Seeing that much detail in the Pokemon character models is so weird. Game looks interesting though! Not a huge fan of 2D fighting games but I hope it does well.