By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Pokken Info! Pikachu, Suicune, and Gardevoir confirmed! Gameplay footage inside!

I would like to know when it'll come to Wii U. .-.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
Incubi said:
Seems this game is being made by the Soul Calibur team with Harada overseeing the project. Prolly means there wont be another Calibur game in quite some time. Then again, this also means my interest in his project has increased tenfold :)

It will definitely be the Soul Calibur 2 of the Wii U!!!

...if it comes...

Samus Aran said:
I hope it doesn't look like ass like in the first trailer.

If the official art has gotten better, surely the graphic have too.

Busted said:

That Machamp render makes me think of how pokemon games could look like in the future...

my god...

They're still going to be cel-shaded, so... Don't get too attached, lol.

Actually, the Naruto fighting games are a much better example of what to look forward to with the look of future Pokemon games, in which case still...

spemanig said:
Busted said:

That Machamp render makes me think of how pokemon games could look like in the future...

my god...

They're still going to be cel-shaded, so... Don't get too attached, lol.

Actually, the Naruto fighting games are a much better example of what to look forward to with the look of future Pokemon games, in which case still...

Manga > everything else even LA, suck it Avengers.

But now, have you seen the Dragon Ball Xenoverse models? → think about how those would look 5 years from now → now imagine the same but with pokemon → profit

Around the Network
Busted said:

Manga > everything else even LA, suck it Avengers.

But now, have you seen the Dragon Ball Xenoverse models? → think about how those would look 5 years from now → now imagine the same but with pokemon → profit

I cwy...

Imagine Pokemon with Ultimate Jutsu-level attack animations and even bigger, more detailed arenas. Didn't the first Pokemon Battle Revolution trailer have a destructable arena? Soon handheld Pokemon will have much more powerful hardware than that! I jizz.

Wii U announcement please. I'll buy it day one, I'll get two copies and kill a chicken but please be on Wii U.

Damn that's early in morning here. Hopefully they show a lot of gameplay.

thanks for the times

it's live. Gardevoir and pikachu confirmed