By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FFXV is one giant, connected Landmass. Important disconcerting info

Well I guess one more positive look at this is that Type 0 has an airship and Tabata directed that one. Wait a minute...

People have lives in Type 0, but they're cut in half.
The Lightning Trilogy= 3 games.
3-Type 0 = 3.

Tom Brady cheated confirmed!

Around the Network

I just thought I would point out that the airships dropping off NPCs would not be hard to do compared to a proper controllable vessel. And least this guy's being honest about it unlike other companies who just outright lied for hype's sake in 2014.

Is this the game that is essentially Kingdom Hearts without Disney? If so I don't care, I just want some sweet sweet Kingdom Hearts gameplay on console again.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Intrinsic said:
bigtakilla said:

The world isn't even big enough to warrant an airship from what we've seen. Not surprised they aren't in it.

but i am guessing this is supposed to be a hate thread 

Holy! Now that's big! Hope it doesn't release the same month as my most anticipated game this year. It won't release this year though huh?

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

lol ppl really wanna hate this game

Around the Network

I find really amusing how so many people constantly remind us that "they don't care" about this game.
And yet every single FFXV thread has tons of posts.

Fantastic.

POE said:
I don´t understand why the people are hyped about this game. It seems bland.

I think because we know so little it comes off bland. The latest trailer showed off some great locales like the town. Personally, the game just looks gorgeous and it finally takes an action RPG approach ( a la Kingdom Hearts), the story also seems more politically motivated than romance which is a huge plus for me. I have no idea how this game will turn out but I have faith.

Plus, It's freaking FF. Love it or hate it, it gets attention.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I remember when Nomura was in charge. He said there will be controllable airships, world map etc.

Now this new director, well lets just say don't hold your breath. Looks like we'll be spending more time on the road and camping out anyways.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
bigtakilla said:

The world isn't even big enough to warrant an airship from what we've seen. Not surprised they aren't in it.

what are you basing this on?

Did you not know.....The car is actually a transformer, when you want to fly the boy band just jump on it's back and fly to different cities :)