By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Affected by the 2011 Sony Hack? Get your free games.

US only? I wanted PS+ :(

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

I ended up getting Puppeteer, because I would never get it otherwise. I didn't really enjoy the demo, but who knows, maybe my opinion will change...

So how long does this take to happen after you submit your claim? I got 3 months of playstation plus, but have not received an email yet.

chocoloco said:
So how long does this take to happen after you submit your claim? I got 3 months of playstation plus, but have not received an email yet.

No word on it, as of yet.  probably no more than 2 months at most, but it's a total guess.

Burning Typhoon said:
chocoloco said:

No word on it, as of yet.  probably no more than 2 months at most, but it's a total guess.

Cool, well, I guess they have a lot of people to verify.  It is an easy process so people should do it. 

Around the Network

Thanks for sharing this op.

Hopefully it's not US only because I wanted to check out Puppeteer.

Leadified said:
Hopefully it's not US only because I wanted to check out Puppeteer.

pretty sure it is US only, Sony is being forced by court to give this out.

This is pretty great!

I already got inFamous, Wipeout HD, and a few other games during the original "Welcome Back" promotion, so this is just gravy for me.

The problem is I own almost all of these games. I guess I'll go for Rain.