By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - new pictures

CosmicSex said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
I hope this game and Digimon Adventure Tri get released in the West and make Digimon relevant there again!

This

Thanks!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:

I'm just hoping Nintendo doesn't cheap out on their next handheld. I know with equivalent hardware they can make a Pokmemon game that looks just as good, if not better, than Digimon.

If they are shooting for a unified platform, I don't think they can. People will crucify me for saying this, but I think it may even outspec the Wii U in some regards. The tech is just so old and it won't have a gamepad artificially boosting it's price. If the Vita launch holiday 2011 with those specs, and the Wii U was already underpowered and over priced at it's launch, I just don't see how it would be difficult to get a near Wii U-level handheld out for $200 by holiday 2016. Especially if it's part of the hardware family that is attempting to absorb the Wii U's architexture.

spemanig said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

I'm just hoping Nintendo doesn't cheap out on their next handheld. I know with equivalent hardware they can make a Pokmemon game that looks just as good, if not better, than Digimon.

If they are shooting for a unified platform, I don't think they can. People will crucify me for saying this, but I think it may even outspec the Wii U in some regards. The tech is just so old and it won't have a gamepad artificially boosting it's price. If the Vita launch holiday 2011 with those specs, and the Wii U was already underpowered and over priced at it's launch, I just don't see how it would be difficult to get a near Wii U-level handheld out for $200 by holiday 2016. Especially if it's part of the hardware family that is attempting to absorb the Wii U's architexture.

I hope you are right. Their next handheld, at the very least, should be on par with the Vita, hopefully it is more powerful though. 

TheGoldenBoy said:

I hope you are right. Their next handheld, at the very least, should be on par with the Vita, hopefully it is more powerful though. 

The Vita! Yes! I has such a GREAT looking Digimon game!

*Tries desprately to get back on topic, even if Pokemanz.*

it's nice to see some love for Digimon!! I'd get a Vita just to play this!! :)

wish they could localize the 3DS game as well, but all they do is localize the low budget Rumble Arena game instead :/

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
The only time I am glad that I have a vita is cause of this game. Please come to NA

You have a Vita? o.O
Well have you played Soul Sacrifice or Freedom Wars

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
it's nice to see some love for Digimon!! I'd get a Vita just to play this!! :

the digimon jrpgs are amazing! digimon world 1 and digimon world 3 are soooo amazing. and "cyber sleuth" looks so good : )

what do you think, is a ps4 version possible (a port) by namco bandai ?@all

i hope, they think: "hey, the ps4 has amazing sales wordwide and in japan are the big games coming, then we will make digimon for console" - is a dream, but... i wish it sooooo. and then not, please localised for psvita in usa and europa.

Dr.Vita said:
The only time I am glad that I have a vita is cause of this game. Please come to NA

You have a Vita? o.O

He lost a bet and bought one from his friend for cheap

many digimon fans here. write bandai namco please : P

TheGoldenBoy said:
Dr.Vita said:

You have a Vita? o.O

He lost a bet and bought one from his friend for cheap

Nice. The Vita is the perfect console for him.