By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - new pictures

DO NEED. Especially because Digimon World Dawn (which is part of the same Story series) is one of my favorite DS games

Around the Network

OMG, the nostalgia trip to Digimon Adventures 2 from the 3rd pic

That looks sick as hell.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

CosmicSex said:
Who here is looking forward to Digimon Adventure Tri? We should be getting a proper trailer before the end of the month!

What Digimon fan ISN'T looking forward to Digimon Adventure Tri?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

The only time I am glad that I have a vita is cause of this game. Please come to NA

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
Who here is looking forward to Digimon Adventure Tri? We should be getting a proper trailer before the end of the month!

I am but the eyes look weird in the promotional poster they released.

This is pretty much the only reason I haven't sold my Vita yet. When it coming out again?

If they don't localise this i'm going to be so fucking pissed.

Dr.Vita said:
This game will get localized, I am sure!
Could this be the first Digimon million seller?

Possibly, I haven't seen anyone say a bad word about it and its appeal will go beyond just digimon fans. After Persona 4, Final Fantasy XHD this is the next big RPG. Probably the Vita's best looking RPG aswell.

I hope this game and Digimon Adventure Tri get released in the West and make Digimon relevant there again!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
I hope this game and Digimon Adventure Tri get released in the West and make Digimon relevant there again!

This