By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - new pictures

How many Digimon are in the game? The last season I watched was season 3, will Guilmon be in the game?

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Around the Network

Some of it is already in English, they may as well go all the way.

BraveNewWorld said:
How many Digimon are in the game? The last season I watched was season 3, will Guilmon be in the game?

Well, Galantmon is in the game so maybe??

Namco is one of the dumbest companies so this game most likely won't be localized,but I hope it is as it would be the first game i buy for the Vita since 2013.

I've played digimon world 1-4, didn't quite like the series after the first one though, and this being on the Vita, might not let me try it but, if it gets a PS4 release then I'll get it.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

This looks SO good!

EDIT: Pokémon. I'm looking at you. You better step it up next time. If this looks this good on Vita, I expect MONUMENTAL things on the 3DS successor. Sacrifice detail for scope like Xenoblade does, and you're golden.

so far there isnt anything coming out for vita this year so sony better put in a token effort and get this over here. I seriously want this game and ill be thoroughly annoyed if it doesnt come out

spemanig said:

This looks SO good!

EDIT: Pokémon. I'm looking at you. You better step it up next time. If this looks this good on Vita, I expect MONUMENTAL things on the 3DS successor. Sacrifice detail for scope like Xenoblade does, and you're golden.

I might actually get back into Pokemon if that happens. That has always annoyed me a bit.

TheGoldenBoy said:

I might actually get back into Pokemon if that happens. That has always annoyed me a bit.

I see no reason why it shouldn't. Xenoblade level map. Full 3rd person camera view. Pokemon cel-shaded artstyle. Ultimate Jutsu-style attack animations. Big, beautiful battle arena's. All should be easy on the next Nintendo handheld. This game looks absolutely beautiful on the Vita. I hope Gamefreak is watching, because this team is making a strong Pokemon competitor on Vita.

spemanig said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

I see no reason why it shouldn't. Xenoblade level map. Full 3rd person camera view. Pokemon cel-shaded artstyle. Ultimate Jutsu-style attack animations. Big, beautiful battle arena's. All should be easy on the next Nintendo handheld. This game looks absolutely beautiful on the Vita. I hope Gamefreak is watching, because this team is making a strong Pokemon competitor on Vita.

I'm just hoping Nintendo doesn't cheap out on their next handheld. I know with equivalent hardware they can make a Pokmemon game that looks just as good, if not better, than Digimon.