By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The stupidest thing that Nintendo refuses to change is the Pokemon Anime

Should they change the Pokémon anime?

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 142 74.74%

PLZ NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 48 25.26%

Total:190
RenCutypoison said:
pokoko said:
Because of this thread, I just now went to watch the first episode of Youkai Watch.

It's much better than Pokemon.

Gueninely good or just better than pokemon ? Is this officially available in english ?

It's too kiddie for me to call good (sorry Nintendo fans).  It's pretty funny, though, in a silly way.  In episode 2, a youkai haunted the girl the main character liked and made her say, "you just did a number 2 in the bathroom, didn't you," in front of the whole class.  

Also, all this time I thought it was Youkai Watch like "Night Watch" and not because he had a watch that let him see youkai.

Dunno about an official version, I just grabbed a fansub.

Edit:  the ghost cat is a big fan of MEOWKB48.  That cracks me up for some reason.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
uran10 said:
lol I took a 3 region break. I never watched Diamond and pearl Sinnoh or Unova. I don't mind the current season though.

:o You missed one of the best.

I'm sorry but I couldn't take on Dawn for more than 1 gym.

Ash: "Hey I just met you but I care about you" BS

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Only season one was good.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pokémon anime is just as good as the games.

;)

I pretty much stopped watching it after like the 2nd or third movie cause there are better things to watch

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Blaming Nintendo for Pokemon anime still being on the air is like blaming Nintendo for Real Housewives of (insert city here) still being on the air.

The stupidest thing Nintendo did is not making animes of Metroid, Zelda and Palutena. I mean high quality ones. ;)

Get the ones behind Korra to work on a Zelda anime or something. ;) You're instantly going to grab the attention of Avatar fans (of which there are a lot). Although acquiring their support isn't a given, nor would it be easy (for all we know they want to keep making Avatar spin-offs).

Get the guys from attack on titan to make Metroid anime. :D

Samus Aran said:
Pokémon anime is just as good as the games.

;)

At least the games doesn't force you to stick with certain pokemon throughout the journey and get rid of them when they evolve because they are no longer cute or popular.

Ash isn't allowed to have any serious character development like other anime protagonist because he has to be reset at the end of every generation

Even the theme songs reflect this. It began as trying to be the best like no one ever was to just hanging out and being friends. You never hear him talking about being a Ponrmon Master anymore

It's really bad now.