By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What is Quantic Dream Teasing? 8 Days Until Announcement.

Kerotan said:
Blob said:
Kerotan said:
Never played indigo so I'd be up for a reboot. If not I'd like a murder mystery similar to heavy rain. One of the best titles ever.

youre entitled to your opinion, but ever? it was an experience I don't regret but it was definately straddling the category of game or movie lol.

id take an indigo prophecy remake. it started it a few years ago and got about halfway before something else took over and it got shelved. I was thinking about playing it again recently but I kind of figured id have to start again, so this would give me an excuse. 

yeah to me it was. never played anything like it before and i loved the fact i didn't cop the killer until he was revealed. 

ah see the killer reveal to me was a massive negative in my books seeing as you have absolutely no way of figuring out who it was. but fair enough if you liked it that much. 

Around the Network
Blob said:
Kerotan said:

yeah to me it was. never played anything like it before and i loved the fact i didn't cop the killer until he was revealed. 

ah see the killer reveal to me was a massive negative in my books seeing as you have absolutely no way of figuring out who it was. but fair enough if you liked it that much. 

i prefer it that way. it made it really exciting. if you could find out early on, you'd just feel like you are wasting your time inestigating all the people who were innocent. so many times i was like he's the killer, then the next guy i'd be like no he's the killer!

It really is Indigo Prophecy Remastered.......for PC/Mac

http://gematsu.com/2015/01/fahrenheit-indigo-prophecy-remastered-coming-steam-next-thursday

My whelming is undered.

Burek said:

http://gematsu.com/2015/01/fahrenheit-indigo-prophecy-remastered-coming-steam-next-thursday

Not only for PC/Mac, read the Amazon description: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SLXWUCE

"Key Upgrades: • High-definition Graphics — All of the in-game textures have been meticulously recreated in HD for mobile and desktop. • Full Controller Support — Support for Sony and Microsoft controllers for desktop platforms. • Live Graphics Comparison — Players can switch between the updated visuals and the original art assets with the touch of a button."

"Mobile version" means probably iOS and Android, but perhaps the PS Vita, too. Quantic Dream is on very good terms with Sony and a port of Heavy Rain or Beyond: Two Souls would be a bit heavy on the download size. Fahrenheit should be a much smaller download, even with HD textures... so it would be a better fit for a handheld. 

I played Fahrenheit twice on PC, one time with mouse gestures and one time with a game pad. Touch screen gestures should work pretty nice, even better than the mouse gestures. A Vita version could offer free choice between touchscreen control and stick/button control (like The Walking Dead on Vita).

"Support for Sony and Microsoft controllers" could be a hint to  additional PS4 and Xbox One versions... why else explicitely name "Sony and Microsoft" instead of just writing "better gamepad support" or "support of popular game controllers".

Around the Network

Cool. I'll get it at some point.

4 ≈ One

Burek said:

I don't think that's it. I think it's going to be PS4 related and more than one game.

The PS5 Exists. 

ive not had a playthrough of beyond yet id love a dopuble pack with beyond and heavy rain, the music in heavy rain was amazing

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...