By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Did the CoD:AW Zombies DLC trailer tempt you as well?

Zombies DLC... I want it now?

Rose McGowan makes me tick! 7 35.00%

John Malkovich, fools! 1 5.00%

I might still pass... 12 60.00%

Total:20

My sisters a Rose Mcgowan fan.... I just w'apped her the news, she is practically begging me to buy the game for her.

Im officially sold on this DLC, big fan of Bill Paxton. When I see AW on sale, I will buy it again.

Around the Network

Can't say it made me want to fork over 50 bucks.

I loved World at War zombies, but now they've added so much crap to it and changed so many things that I'm not even remotely interested.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

foodfather said:
My sisters a Rose Mcgowan fan.... I just w'apped her the news, she is practically begging me to buy the game for her.

Im officially sold on this DLC, big fan of Bill Paxton. When I see AW on sale, I will buy it again.

Wait... again? O.o

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/

Making it look likes its worth the DLC price. But don't forget the DLC comes with a lot of other stuff too. Well worth $15...

Around the Network
ZarskiSold said:
kitler53 said:
ZarskiSold said:

Other then greed, why didn't this come with the game day one ?

does look good.  

other than greed,. is there are reason your not a indentured servant?  i mean,. after the first pay check shouldn't you just work for the company for the rest of your life without further pay?  i mean, they already paid you once so why should they ever have to play you again?  they paid for your work, they have rights to all your work now.   dear god man, your greed is just too overwhelming.  i just can't even talk to you anymore...

LMAO you attempt and humor and being samrt is lols.  

Well if it is both "lols" and "LMAO" worthy then his attempt at humor was successful. Quite much so even.

Not even a bit interested, my brother might be though when he sees the trailer.

Welp, I decided against the season pass but instead will try this first DLC and see if I like the zombies mode enough (as well as try out everything else like the new maps and weapons) to justify any further DLC.

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/

It did. I've yet to buy a COD this generation. This has me wanting to