By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MICROSOFT FY15 Q2: Analyst estimates beaten again. Revenue $26.5bn, Op income $7.8bn. Xbox 6.6m shipped.

Quarterly combined Xbox shipments?

2.5m to 3.0m 58 22.92%

3.1m to 3.5m 12 4.74%

3.6m to 4.0m 13 5.14%

4.1m to 4.5m 9 3.56%

4.6m to 5.0m 17 6.72%

5.1m to 5.5m 14 5.53%

5.6m to 6.0m 17 6.72%

6.1m to 6.5m 16 6.32%

6.6m to 7.0m 58 22.92%

7.1m to 7.5m 37 14.62%

Total:251
jlmurph2 said:
Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:
Lol seems I missed the big thread. People have the numbers right in their faces and still won't believe it. It only makes sense for 360 to be down in its 9th year with barely ANY promotions. So why can't Xbox One be around 12m shipped?

It is at 12m shipped which means it's only sold 11.5m. And thats despite the big sale in the usa.  if amazon 2015 is anything to go I by it will need another massive sale this year too.  

Good overall financial report from Microsoft as usual n

Only 11.5m? How is that bad? We still have people here not believing its over 10m.

We also have people who believe it's outselling the ps4. Crapgamerreviews and many of his followers.  Doesn't mean anything to me. 

And yeah only. I don't believe it's sold more so it's only 11.5m. 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:
Kerotan said:
jlmurph2 said:
Lol seems I missed the big thread. People have the numbers right in their faces and still won't believe it. It only makes sense for 360 to be down in its 9th year with barely ANY promotions. So why can't Xbox One be around 12m shipped?

It is at 12m shipped which means it's only sold 11.5m. And thats despite the big sale in the usa.  if amazon 2015 is anything to go I by it will need another massive sale this year too.  

Good overall financial report from Microsoft as usual n

Only 11.5m? How is that bad? We still have people here not believing its over 10m.

We also have people who believe it's outselling the ps4. Crapgamerreviews and many of his followers.  Doesn't mean anything to me. 

If it is at 11.5 for end of 2014 then that isn't an only, that is amazing. means VGC is undertracked. even now there are others arguing on the other thread that it isn't past 10 million yet.

Where is the source? Now I gotta google it.

Pretty good for Xbox.

So, do we have Xbox specific numbers?

Illustrates though how much bigger than Sony/Nintendo Microsoft is, and that the game industry is just peanuts for them.

Around the Network
nanarchy said:
Kerotan said:

If it is at 11.5 for end of 2014 then that isn't an only, that is amazing. means VGC is undertracked. even now there are others arguing on the other thread that it isn't past 10 million yet.

Words such as amazing should be reserved for the market leader which is way ahead. I'm gonna stick with only especially when you consider the firesale. 

Kerotan said:
nanarchy said:
Kerotan said:

Words such as amazing should be reserved for the market leader which is way ahead. I'm gonna stick with only especially when you consider the firesale. 

you will do anything to downplay the results, I imagine they are very disappointing to you.

pretty good results. VGC seems spot on with X1. 360 undertracked LTD, but that shouldn't be news to anyone.

nanarchy said:
Kerotan said:

you will do anything to downplay the results, I imagine they are very disappointing to you.

Lol what are you talking about.  I think their overall results are excellent and i think the xbox results are average.  You should respect my opinion,  no need to have a go at me.

nanarchy said:
Kerotan said:
nanarchy said:
Kerotan said:

Yeah some people must really hate this news especially coupled with the fact that MS made a shit load of money..... again.. time and time again..Sony could only dream of making this kind of profit. Great result really.

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70