By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MICROSOFT FY15 Q2: Analyst estimates beaten again. Revenue $26.5bn, Op income $7.8bn. Xbox 6.6m shipped.

Quarterly combined Xbox shipments?

2.5m to 3.0m 58 22.92%

3.1m to 3.5m 12 4.74%

3.6m to 4.0m 13 5.14%

4.1m to 4.5m 9 3.56%

4.6m to 5.0m 17 6.72%

5.1m to 5.5m 14 5.53%

5.6m to 6.0m 17 6.72%

6.1m to 6.5m 16 6.32%

6.6m to 7.0m 58 22.92%

7.1m to 7.5m 37 14.62%

Total:251

pretty good for xbox one

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Frank_kc said:
Seece said:
Aha, some guy on GAF just said AMD clarified the 30m figure was sold through to consumers.

So are you saying the Xbone Sold through is 11.5 M and it is undertracked on VGCGARTZ? 

lets believe amd estimates over offical microosft financial results... lmao.

How in the world is AMD numbers are estimates?? Dont they count how many chips they sold to Sony and MS?

Show me where it says 12 M Xbone were shipped in MS financial report. 

So, X1 stands at, I guess considering previous shipments, at about 12mn shipped and probably 11-11.5mn sold through. Really great tracking from VGC!

Puppyroach said:
So, X1 stands at, I guess considering previous shipments, at about 12mn shipped and probably 11-11.5mn sold through. Really great tracking from VGC!

I'd say they're spot on. Good tracking VGC!

Congrats to MS.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Good tracking indeed, could be 100k or so undertacked but still good tracking.

Xbox division doing healthy numbers, both in shipments and gross margin.

Frank_kc said:
kowenicki said:
Frank_kc said:
Seece said:
Aha, some guy on GAF just said AMD clarified the 30m figure was sold through to consumers.

So are you saying the Xbone Sold through is 11.5 M and it is undertracked on VGCGARTZ? 

lets believe amd estimates over offical microosft financial results... lmao.

How in the world is AMD numbers are estimates?? Dont they count how many chips they sold to Sony and MS?

Show me where it says 12 M Xbone were shipped in MS financial report. 

Here is a tip :

AMD built and shipped MORE THAN 30mi processors to Sony and Microsoft in the last quarter.

They have no idea which and how many of their chips will be assembled into a console and shipped to retailer until its partners say so.

It´s not a daily update between AMD and it´s clients. May be once a month they get new information so they can start scale their future fundry line.

Seece said:
Puppyroach said:

Round of applause for VGC!

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Seece said:
Puppyroach said:

Agreed! :)

Congrats MS, another fantastic quarter. Great shipments, it seems VGC is pretty much spot on, no need to change the numbers for XB1 at all