By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MICROSOFT FY15 Q2: Analyst estimates beaten again. Revenue $26.5bn, Op income $7.8bn. Xbox 6.6m shipped.

Quarterly combined Xbox shipments?

2.5m to 3.0m 58 22.92%

3.1m to 3.5m 12 4.74%

3.6m to 4.0m 13 5.14%

4.1m to 4.5m 9 3.56%

4.6m to 5.0m 17 6.72%

5.1m to 5.5m 14 5.53%

5.6m to 6.0m 17 6.72%

6.1m to 6.5m 16 6.32%

6.6m to 7.0m 58 22.92%

7.1m to 7.5m 37 14.62%

Total:251

XOne sales might have increased between 10% to 15% it depends on how much the 360 has droped. Puting the new console at about 4,5mi for the Q, which is almost the same as the 360 did in 2006...

hunnn....

Around the Network

Aha, some guy on GAF just said AMD clarified the 30m figure was sold through to consumers.

Seece said:
Aha, some guy on GAF just said AMD clarified the 30m figure was sold through to consumers.

So are you saying the Xbone Sold through is 11.5 M and it is undertracked on VGCGARTZ? 

Frank_kc said:
Seece said:

So are you saying the Xbone Sold through is 11.5 M and it is undertracked on VGCGARTZ? 

No, because (if you insist on using the AMD figure) it was nearing 30m not at. 11.5m is the absolute ceiling.

Welfare said:
My take on these numbers.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=149248211&postcount=50

Seems logical except for the channel stuffing comment. Retailers dont just take from the manufacturers. If it shipped it was sold to the retailer and the retailers are not just going to purchase for the fun of it.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Frank_kc said:
Seece said:

lets believe amd estimates over offical microosft financial results... lmao.

Better yet lets believe 360 was up YOY! 3.5m+ shipped and only 700k sold in the US, where are they sending them!!

Frank_kc said:
Seece said:

That is feaseable.

Unless we summon again the the giant warehouses MS uses to hide unsold consoles.

But I think 11.1M +- 200k is a good shot from VGChartz, they´ve been closest as I can belive they can guessestimate. 

kowenicki said:
How ironic.... the "firesale" lol

Analystst saying a resurgent xbox has helped their numbers this quarter. lol... brilliant.

Yup with the firesale the hardware and software divisions which contain the X1 made about $1B gross margin.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Wow, I wasn't expecting that many Xbox's shipped. And incredible results as usual.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Let's the imagination goes wild.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."