By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will be the 1st 10 million seller of the 8th Gen? (Home Consoles only)

1st 10 million seller (retail, on VGC)

GTA V (PS4) 41 27.15%

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (PS4) 10 6.62%

Call of Duty 2015 (PS4) 28 18.54%

Call of Duty 2015 (XB1) 1 0.66%

Fifa 16 (PS4) 6 3.97%

Halo 5 (XB1) 7 4.64%

Uncharted 4 (PS4) 16 10.60%

Mario Kart 8 (WiiU) 27 17.88%

Other game (announced or annualized) 7 4.64%

Other game (un-announced sequel or new IP) 8 5.30%

Total:151

Knack 2

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

IF we are talking about a game on one single console, then perhaps MK8 will if the Wii U install base continues to grow year on year. Outside of that either FIFA or COD

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

GTA has already beaten every game on home consoles. Should get to 10 million easy

Next years Call Of Duty.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

RolStoppable said:
ZarskiSold said:
Uncharted will be first quite clearly, any one who said Kart seriously own up say who you are.

Why would I ever admit that to someone like you?

Are you afraid to show your true colors, im sure most already know of the likes of you. 

Around the Network

I'd say none of these games. Maybe later in the gen.
The install base is too small yet.

Halo5, CoD 2015 and UC4 should get close.
CoD 2016 with install bases around 50M could achieve it if people don't get bored of it.

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

The Last of Us: Remastered.

Gammalad said:
IF we are talking about a game on one single console, then perhaps MK8 will if the Wii U install base continues to grow year on year. Outside of that either FIFA or COD

Wii U would need at least 25 millions consoles sold to achieve a 10 million seller.

And that's considering a game might be bought by 40% of the userbase, which is rather bold.

COD advance warfare

Don't think Uncharted will greatly grow this gen. Never managed 10m on PS3's userbase afterall.

Excluive wise, Gran Turismo and Halo are the only franchises capable on Xbox/Playstation side. WiiU .. well, the console has to hit at the minimum 16m with a game having over 60% attach rate ...

It'll likely be a multiplat on PS4 if I had to guess.