By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Screw Nintendo's greed! No ac adapter?! Also...

I fail to see the need for this thread?

You basically said the same thing in the orignal one.

Do you think by having 100s of these threads on VGChartz Nintendo will listen?

Go spam their facebook, twitter and email that will be more impactful.

Around the Network

Nintendo should just do two sku's and have one with the adapter that's $10 more.

*Sigh*

Is this really necessary? It's not like we didn't have two threads full of rants about an old issue already.

I don't see the big deal about buying an AC adapter. At the end of the day I've been doing it here in the UK for years; and they're hardly expensive and you only need to buy it once.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

It's a bad move and I'm glad some people are actually acknowledging it. Or are we saying most of those who buy new 3DS models already have a 3DS? That would imply the install base of just under 50m was greatly exaggerated.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
Ninsect said:
It's a bad move and I'm glad some people are actually acknowledging it. Or are we saying most of those who buy new 3DS models already have a 3DS? That would imply the install base of just under 50m was greatly exaggerated.

It's widely accepted nintendo handheld install bases are greatly inflated by fans buying multiple times over its gen.  I had 4 sisters go through at least 8 different types of ds's some upgrades and others replacements.  

please ban me for: this guy is stupid.

User's wish was partially granted - Conegamer

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

I understand that as consumers we need to call out companies for their bad decisions but this is like the fifth thread on this subject. I feel that they should include an adapter or at the very least have stores offer one when you purchase the system but the amount of controversy around this topic is crazy. It's not like the adapters can only be shipped in and even if they are out of stock there are plenty of places where you can buy a USB adapter which can charge the system on your laptop or something when you go travelling. We don't need so many threads discussing the same thing.

Support better system and value for money. Get PS Vita. It has some nice games and better hardware with free PS+ goodies.

Yeah, upon closer examination and discussion, we've decided that this has been discussed in several other threads in the past couple of days. Please re-direct your conversation there.

Locking.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.