By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Screw Nintendo's greed! No ac adapter?! Also...

First, I am an Xbox hater, not a Nintendo hater. I have owned a Super Nintendo, Gamecube, Gameboy Advance, old Model DS, and even a Wii for a short time. I just see these things as wrong.

Nintendo has no plans to include an ac adapter for their new 3DS. Nintendo's pathetic excuse is that people with a current 3DS or DSI will already have an adapter. Two problems with that. 1: Many will want to trade in their old 3DS toward the new one, and that will include the adapter. Therefore, you will have to buy another adapter. 2: SOME OF US, LIKE MYSELF, HAVE NEVER OWNED A 3DS OR DSI! I have no power cord lying around. So we are expected to buy a useless system with no way to charge it and buy a separate adapter?! Ridiculous. Greedy! Many parents that don't read these sites will have a crying child when he/she tries to play the system and can't. I was interested in a New 3DS for Xenoblade, but I may just skip it now. It's not the cost, but the principle. Other parts of the world have been getting screwed like this already, but now it is coming to the US. The other parts of the world should not have accepted this, and now the US--probably their biggest market--must speak against this.

Also, though not a Mario fan, I have read that Nintendo will make no more mainline Mario games for Wii U. That is wrong. They put out a 2D Mario game, but where is Super Mario Galaxy 3 or Super Mario Universe? A proper 3D sequel is what Wii U owners deserve. Mario 3D world does not count. Does this not anger Wii U owners?

Around the Network

Hatefull thread.

Ummmmm...

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

More info dude. An this is a dup thread

Metallox said:
Ummmmm...

Sorry, I accidentally posted early.

Around the Network
think-man said:
More info dude. An this is a dup thread

Sorry, I accidentally posted early.

SM3DW is a 3d Mario game, does not count for you. And I´m tired of reading people with no interest at all on any of the Nintendo consoles complaining about things that doesn´t matter to them just to create a hate halo around Nintendo, i thought VGA forums was more than this...

Goodnightmoon said:

SM3DW is a 3d Mario game, does not count for you. And I´m tired of reading people with no interest at all on any of the Nintendo consoles complaining about things that doesn´t matter to them just to create a hate halo around Nintendo, i thought VGA forums was more than this...

I told you I was interested in a new 3DS. I rarely ever speak out against Nintendo. I'm not a Nintendo hater. I owned a Wii, Gamecube, and Super Nintendo myself.

My problem is the lack of a standard New 3DS in NA :c thats why I support #OperationFaceplateNA v.v its growing on Twitter and stuff hopefully it'll make NoA come to their senses and release it here... probably not v.v

You shouldn't buy an N3DS if you feel it to be a bad deal. Contact Nintendo and let them know you think it's a bad move.