By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Things you dislike in games you love

BraLoD said:

I really dislike the fact they have to end

This. End of discussion.

Around the Network

I hate in games if you can miss something and never get it again, thats the case in alundra for gilden falcons and hearts and the last remant with characters

Bugs.

Hunting Season is done...

TheGoldenBoy said:
Pokemon - Why the fuck isn't there the ability to have a second save . . .

this! I had to delete my game last week because I wanted to play again and I did not wanna buy a second copy. Now i regret it

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

I hate when you have to stop playing :(

Around the Network

I love the Dragonball Z games. I hate that after usually the 3rd game. The roster goes from 100+ to 40. This is not an improvement. Also, the Sims games. All the base game should have the same features and functions. The motion controls in Skyward Sword don't work right. So I couldn't enjoy the game.

toot1231 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
Pokemon - Why the fuck isn't there the ability to have a second save . . .

this! I had to delete my game last week because I wanted to play again and I did not wanna buy a second copy. Now i regret it

I highly suggest you buy a 3rd party save backup reader. I use them on pretty much all my Pokemon games. Never have to worry about this. Although if you got the games digitally, you're still boned.

Skyward Sword. Day to night transition, night time overall, and Fi (but only sometimes. She's still my favorite sidekick).

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Battle mode in Mario Kart 8

Xenoblade Chronicles - Finding NPC's was a pain in the behind.
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Insane amount of bugs.

Dragon's Dogma - The framerate
Shadow of the colossus - The framerate
Okami - The beginning cutscene is too long.